More Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Key Features!
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Hybrid SIM Tray
Disappointingly, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 will NOT come with a hybrid SIM tray.
Instead, it will have a dual SIM tray. This means you are limited to the 256 GB internal storage.
While that is more than enough for most users, we personally prefer to use a microSD card to store our media.
In case anything happens to the phone, we can still retrieve the media stored on the microSD card.
If you want the ability to add a microSD card, you will need to opt for the Galaxy Note 10+, which comes with the hybrid SIM slot.
Here’s a curious bit of oddity – the Galaxy Note 10+ 5G does not have the hybrid SIM tray. Only the LTE version.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Battery + Charging
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 comes with a 3,500 mAh battery, while the Note 10+ has a larger 4,300 mAh battery.
They both support 45W fast charging and 12W fast wireless charging.
However, neither will come bundled with the new 45W Samsung EP-TA845 fast charger. Only a 25W fast charger.
Samsung will introduce a new EP-N5200 wireless charging dock that will support 20W wireless charging across two coils.
Time To Hit The Road, Jack…
Even as Xiaomi resurrects the 3.5 mm audio port in the new Mi A3 smartphone, Samsung will officially kill the headphone jack in the Galaxy Note10 series.
Unfortunately, the dongle is NOT free. Samsung is going to sell it for US$10 / ~£8.30 / A$20 / ~RM 42 each.
There is some good news though – the box includes a pair of USB Type C AKG earphones. At the very least, you can listen to music right out of the box!
Fingerprint Scanner, Iris Scanner?
They lose the iris scanner from the Galaxy Note9, but retain Face Recognition.
It was rumoured that they will boast improved IP69 water-resistance. This would mean they will withstand high-pressure water (80-100 bar) for at least 3 minutes at a distance of 10 to 15 cm.
Unfortunately, Samsung stuck with IP68, which is good enough for short immersions in water up to 1.5 m in depth, but not enough to withstand pressurised or forceful sprays of water.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (SM-N970) Hands-On Preview!
- Galaxy Note 10 PRE-ORDER Promo + Details For Malaysia!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Price List In Malaysia CONFIRMED!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 S Pen Gets Air Gestures + More!
- Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970) Review – Editor’s Choice!
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 – Everything You Need To Know!
- Samsung Galaxy A80 | Watch Active | Buds BLACKPINK Edition Is Here!
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973) Review – Editor’s Choice!
- Samsung Galaxy A80 BLACKPINK Special Edition Confirmed!
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2019 8.0″ LTE Tablet Revealed!
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Try + Buy Promotion Revealed!
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Infinity-V Smartphone In-Depth Review!
- Samsung To Use AMD Radeon Graphics In Mobile Devices!
- The Samsung Smart Switch Guide For iPhones!
- Samsung iChanged Campaign + Galaxy S10 Deals Revealed!
- The Samsung Water Lock Mode Guide For Smartwatches!
- The Samsung Galaxy A80 With Rotating Camera Revealed!
- The 1TB Galaxy S10 Plus Comes With A FREE Galaxy A9!
- Samsung Galaxy A70 With Dual 32 MP Cameras Revealed!
- The Official Samsung Galaxy Fold Folding Test Revealed!
- Samsung Galaxy A50 + Galaxy A30 Price + Specifications!
- The Samsung Galaxy M20 Infinity-V Smartphone Preview!
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Colour + Ceramic Back Comparison 2.0
- Samsung Galaxy S10 – Everything You Need To Know! 4.0
Go Back To > First Page | Mobile Devices | Home
Support Tech ARP!