realme just launched their realme 5i smartphone, with 4 rear cameras and a large 5000 mAh battery.
Let’s take a closer look at the realme 5i, and find out what it offers!
realme 5i Preview : A Slightly Different realme 5!
Contrary to expectations, the realme 5i is not a cheaper version of the realme 5, but a slightly different variant.
In fact, it has the same price as the realme 5, just trading the high-resolution front camera for more memory. This is probably why realme gave it two different colour options.
Here is a summary of its key features :
- It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, which is fabricated on the 11 nm process technology
- It comes with 4 GB RAM – 1 GB more than the realme 5 at the same price point
- It has a triple slot tray, which supports two nano SIM cards and a microSD card
- It has an 8 MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture – the realme 5 has a 13 MP front camera
- Its rear quad-camera consists of a 12 MP main camera, an 8 MP wide-angle camera, a 2 MP portrait camera and a 2 MP macro camera
- It comes with realme’s largest battery yet – a 5,000 mAh lithium-ion battery
realme 5i Specifications
In this table, we compare the realme 5i against the realme 5 at the same price point :
|Specifications||realme 5i||realme 5|
|Display||6.5-inch LCD display
– 720 x 1600 pixels (~269 ppi)
– 480 nits max brightness
|Protection||Gorilla Glass||Gorilla Glass 3+|
|Operating System||Android P with ColorOS 6|
|System Platform||Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 AIE|
|CPU||4 x Kryo 260 Gold cores (2.0 GHz)
4 x Kryo 260 Silver cores (1.8 GHz)
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 610|
|RAM||4 GB LPDDR3||3 GB LPDDR3|
|Storage||64 GB GB eMMC 5.1 storage
microSD slot (up to 256 GB)
|Front Camera||8 MP with f/2.0 lens||13 MP with f/2.0 lens|
|Rear Cameras||12 MP main camera (f/1.8)
8 MP wide-angle camera (f/2.25)
2 MP portrait camera
2 MP macro camera
|Connectivity||4G : LTE
Wi-Fi : 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Bluetooth : BT5.0
USB : micro-USB 2.0
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes, Rear-Mounted|
|Other Sensors||Light, Proximity, Magnetic induction, Gyro-meter, Acceleration|
10 W wired charging
|Dimensions||75.0 mm wide
164.4 mm tall
9.0 mm thick
|75.6 mm wide
164.4 mm tall
9.3 mm thick
|Weight||195 g||198 g|
|Colour Options||Aqua Blue / Forest Green||Crystal Purple / Crystal Blue|
realme 5i Price + Availability
The realme 5i will retail at the same price as the realme 5 3G model, in the Aqua Blue and Forest Green colour options :
- Offline sale : 18 January 2020 onwards
- Online sale : 28 January 2020 onwards
- realme Buds Air : AirPods Lookalike TWS Earphones!
- realme X2 Pro Price + Deals In Malaysia!
- realme X2 Pro Master Edition : The Full Details + Preview!
- realme X2 Pro : Cheapest 90Hz Gaming Smartphone?
- realme 5 vs realme 5 Pro Comparison!
- The realme 5 Pro Smartphone : Everything You Need To Know!
- The realme 5 Smartphone : Everything You Need To Know!
- Realme Dares To Leap With Realme 3 Pro Price Cut!
- Realme Chroma Boost Guide + Showcase Of US West Coast!
- The Realme Selfie Guide + Showcase Of US West Coast!
- The Realme Nightscape Guide For Awesome Night Shots!
- HUAWEI Mate 30 + Mate 30 Pro Price + Deals For Malaysia!
- HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 + Other Wearables Price In Malaysia!
- The Samsung IP68 Water-Resistance Technology Guide!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus (SM-N975) In-Depth Review!
- Why ROG Phone II Tencent Is Better Than The Global Edition!
- Warning : Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Does Not Have A DAC!
- ASUS ROG Phone 2 Global vs Tencent Edition Comparison!
- The Realme Chup Dulu + Mid-Year Sale Deals Revealed!
- The Realme 3 Pro – Everything You Need To Know!
- The Realme C2 Smartphone – Everything You Need To Know!
- The Realme 3 (RMX1821) Review – An Incredible Bargain!
- Realme 3 Price List + Deals + Specifications Revealed!
Go Back To > Mobile Devices | Home
Support Tech ARP!