The new Realme 3 smartphone is here! It boasts a new design, new cameras, and a more powerful processor – all at an INCREDIBLE PRICE!
Find out what the Realme 3 offers over its predecessor, and why we gave it out Reviewer’s Choice Award!
The Official Realme 3 Tech Briefing
India + International Variants
Before we kick off the preview, we need point out that there are two Realme 3 variants. Internationally, it runs on the MediaTek Helio P60. Yes, the same mobile SoC used in the far pricier OPPO F9.
The Indian variant though runs on the faster MediaTek Helio P70 mobile SoC. What’s different?
- Its four high-speed ARM Cortex-A73 cores run 2.1 GHz, instead of 2.0 GHz
- Its ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU runs at 900 MHz, instead of 800 MHz
Basically, the Helio P70 variant has a slightly faster CPU, with a GPU that is said to be 13% faster.
Realme 3 Colour Options
Globally, there are three colour options – Radiant Blue, Dynamic Black and Classic Black. However, here in Malaysia, they are only bringing in the Radiant Blue and Dynamic Black, which are 3D gradient colours.
The Radiant Blue colour combines semi-transparent blue-green colours with a silver mirror reflective layer.
The Dynamic Black colour, on the other hand, is created by black and blue painting in three separate spray and bake sessions, with pearl powder added to add depth.
Realme 3 Price List + Deals
- 3 GB RAM + 32 GB storage : RM 599 / ~US$ 147 / £ 112
- 4 GB RAM + 64 GB storage : RM 699 / ~US$ 172 / £ 131
Unboxing The Realme 3
Let’s take a look at the box and unbox it to see what’s inside!
When you fully unbox it, you will find the following items :
- One Realme 3 smartphone, wrapped in plastic
- One Realme 3 clear TPU bumper case
- One set of Realme 3 documents
- 10 watt Realme fast USB charger
- One micro USB data and power cable
- One SIM tray extractor pin
We really like its bundled bumper case, and highly recommend that you use it. It provides a thick protective border along all sides of the display. It is also thick enough to protect the camera bump.