The POCO X3 NFC was just unveiled – the first smartphone to be built around the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G mobile platform!
Here’s what you need to know about the new POCO X3 NFC smartphone, including its price, deals and specifications!
POCO X3 NFC : Powered By New Snapdragon 732G!
Built around the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G mobile platform, the POCO X3 NFC smartphone promises to deliver high-end gaming performance at a fraction of the usual cost.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G has two high speed Kryo 470 cores, with six low-powered cores, and an Adreno 618 Elite Gaming series GPU.
To ensure peak performance even during strenuous gaming sessions, it’s kept cool by an enlarged copper heat pipe with multiple layers of graphite – their LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus, which promises to reduce processor temperature by up to 6 degrees.
Complementing its gaming performance is a 120 Hz display with a 240 Hz touch sampling rate, to ensure both silky-smooth gameplay.
Gameplay also becomes more immersive, thanks to its integrated Z-axis linear motor, which delivers over 150 vibration modes for haptic feedback.
In the front, the POCO X3 NFC has a 20 MP camera with f/2.2 aperture, with a 4-in-1 Super Pixel capability – combining four pixels for better low-light performance.
In the back, it has a 64 MP main camera using the Sony IMX682 sensor and an f/1.89 aperture. It also supports 4-in-1 Super Pixel, for better low-light performance at ¼ the resolution.
This camera is also supported by a 2 MP depth sensor, to allow for more accurate software bokeh effects.
It also has two other cameras in the back – a 13 MP ultra-wide camera with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 2 MP macro camera, with f/2.4 aperture.
POCO X3 NFC promises to last up to two days on a single charge, thanks to its large 5,150 mAh. And it supports 33W fast charging, allowing it to be fully recharged in just 65 minutes.
Its increased charging speed is achieved through the Middle Middle Tab (MMT) technology, which delivers power to the battery in the middle, letting the module charge upwards and downwards simultaneously.
This allows for faster and more consistent charging speed, while ensuring better battery longevity, compared to traditional battery layouts.
POCO X3 NFC : Price + Deals!
The POCO X3 NFC is available from 9 September 2020 onwards, in two colour options – Shadow Gray and Cobalt Blue, in two variants :
- 6 GB + 64 GB : RM 899 (about US$216 / £164 / A$297 / S$295)
- 6 GB + 128 GB : RM 1,099 (about US$264 / £201 / A$363 / S$361)
On 9 and 10 September 2020, both variants will be available with these exclusive early bird deals :
- 6 GB + 64 GB : RM 799 + POCO mousepad + BlackShark Fun Cooler *
- 6 GB + 128 GB : RM 949 + POCO digital pouch + BlackShark Fun Cooler Pro *
* The free BlackShark Fun Cooler and Fun Cooler Pro are limited to the first 500 purchasers each.
POCO X3 NFC : Specifications
|Specifications||Galaxy Z Fold2|
|Display||6.67-inch IPS display
– 1080 x 2400 pixels, 395 ppi
– 120 Hz refresh, 240 Hz sampling
– 84% NTSC colour gamut
– 1,500:1 contrast ratio
– 450 nits max. brightness
– HDR10 support
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (front)
|Operating System||MIUI 12 based on Android 10|
|System Platform||Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G|
|Processor||1 x Kryo 470 Gold (2.3 GHz)
1 x Kryo 470 Gold (2.2 GHz)
6 x Kryo 470 Silver (1.7 GHz)
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 618|
|RAM||6 GB LPDDR4X|
|Storage||64 GB / 128 GB (UFS 2.1)|
|External Storage||microSD (hybrid, up to 256 GB)|
|Front Camera||20 MP, f/2.2 aperture|
|Rear Cameras||Main : 64 MP Sony IMX682, f/1.89
Ultra-Wide : 13 MP, f/2.2
Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4
Depth Sensor : 2 MP, f/2.4
|Connectivity||4G : LTE
Wi-Fi : 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band)
Bluetooth : BT 5.1
USB : USB 2.0 Type C
3.5 mm headphone jack
– 4 cc upper speaker, open cavity
– 1 cc lower speaker
|Battery||5,160 mAh battery|
|Charger||33 W fast charger|
|Dimensions||76.8 mm wide
165.3 mm tall
9.4 mm thick
- vivo Electrochromic Glass Prototype Sneak Peek!
- Xiaomi 3rd Generation Under-Display Camera Technology!
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro : 5G + 108MP Quad Camera Flagship!
- Xiaomi Mi 10 : Affordable 5G + 108MP Camera FTW!
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 | Note 10 Pro MY + SG Price + Deals!
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 | Note 10 Pro Colour Comparison!
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 | Note 10 Pro : 108MP Penta-Camera FTW?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro – Everything You Need To Know!
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 – Everything You Need To Know!
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus : TWS Earbuds Tuned By AKG!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Guide : How To Set Up The First Time!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Preview : Unfolding With Style!
- Samsung Link To Windows Guide : Work From Home Easier!
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Bright Night Mode : How Useful Is It?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Camera Technologies : What’s New?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Overtrade + Trade-In Malaysia Deals!
- Samsung AR9500T Wind-Free : Briefing + Demo!
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Roadshows Kick-Off In Malaysia!
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Trade-Up Program Prices + Details!
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra : 60Hz vs 120Hz Battery Life!
- Samsung Exynos 990 Performance : How Fast Is It?
- Samsung Galaxy A51 Cameras : 48MP vs Ultra Wide vs Macro
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra : Hands-On Experience + Preview!
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Hands-On Preview : All 3 Colours!
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Hands-On Preview : All Three Colours!
- Samsung Galaxy A51 : Our Hands-On Preview!
- Samsung Galaxy A51 Contest : #AwesomeNyer!
- 2020 Samsung QLED 8K Q950 TV : First Look!
Go Back To > Mobile Devices | Home
Support Tech ARP!