Neffos just added two new feature phones to their portfolio – the Neffos N150 and the Neffos N105. They promise better signal reception, longer standby times and a louder, clearer loudspeaker. Here are the full details!
The Neffos N150 + N105 Feature Phones
The new Neffos N150 and Neffos N105 feature phones are built around a new high-performance baseband chip and power amplifier. They also boast anti-electromagnetic interference technology to ensure a strong, stable signal.
To ensure their performance, Neffos tested their signal strength and stability in a Satimo anechoic chamber. They also certified the ability of both feature phones to withstand static electricity with an electrostatic discharge (ESD) test.
The Neffos N150 and Neffos N105 also equipped with a surge protection device to prevent damage from a power surge.
Safety aside, the Neffos N150 has a long standby time of up to 600 hours, with the Neffos N105 lasting 530 hours. They also offer essential features like an LED torchlight, an FM radio, and dual SIM, dual standby capability.
Neffos N150 + N105 Price + Availability
Both Neffos feature phones are available with immediate effect, at the following prices :
- Neffos X9 vs Huawei nova 2 lite – Which Is The Better Deal?
- Neffos X9, C9, C9A + C7A Smartphones by TP-Link Revealed!
- The Neffos X1 Lite Smartphone Debuts At Just RM 499!
- The Neffos X-Series Consumer Launch Coverage
- The Neffos X1 Max & Neffos X1 Hands-On Preview
- The Neffos X1 and X1 Max Smartphone Launch Event
Go Back To > Mobile Devices | Home
Support Tech ARP!