TP-Link just announced the Neffos C7 Lite smartphone that is based on Android GO! They also revealed details of the upcoming Neffos X20 and X20 Pro smartphones. Here are the full details!
The Neffos C7 Lite Android GO Smartphone
The Neffos C7 Lite is their latest Android GO-based smartphone after the C5 Plus and it comes loaded with many new features like:
- 4G LTE baseband chip for fast wireless internet
- Anti-electromagnetic interference design
- High-standard antenna structure
- 5.45 inch Full View Display
- Tall 18:9 aspect ratio
- Compact size for one-handed use
- Contoured display glass and rounded sides allow for easier handling
- Optimized earpiece speaker and mic for call quality
- Opens apps 15% faster
- Core apps with less space in the built-in storage
- 16 GB memory
- Memory-card slot that handles cards up to 128 GB of storage
- 8 megapixel camera with autofocus on the back
- 5 megapixel front-facing option for selfies
- Beautification Mode for covering imperfections
- Selfie Flash feature
Coming Up : Neffos X20 + X20 Pro
TP-Link also revealed that the new Neffos X20 and X20 Pro smartphones which they will launch in June 2019, will be the first smartphones to use their custom NFUI 9.0 operating system.
- Improved Bokeh Portrait (available on both rear and front cameras)
- AI Beauty mode for better selfies
- Scene Recognition (camera detects up to 17 different scenes and objects)
Recommended Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- The Neffos N150 + N105 Feature Phones Revealed!
- Neffos X9 vs Huawei nova 2 lite – Which Is The Better Deal?
- Neffos X9, C9, C9A + C7A Smartphones by TP-Link Revealed!
- The Neffos X1 Lite Smartphone Debuts At Just RM 499!
- The Neffos X-Series Consumer Launch Coverage
- The Neffos X1 Max & Neffos X1 Hands-On Preview
- The Neffos X1 and X1 Max Smartphone Launch Event
Go Back To > Mobile Devices | Home