The Jabra Elite 75t – their 4th generation wireless earbuds – are here! Find out what Jabra has improved over last year’s Elite 65t, which are already impressive in their own right!
Jabra Elite 75t : Improved 4th Gen Wireless Earbuds!
The Jabra Elite 75t (US | UK | AU | SG | MY) is their fourth-generation wireless earbuds, offering two key improvements over last year’s Elite 65t. Let’s start with the official tech briefing on the Jabra Elite 75t :
Improved Comfort + Secure Fit
Jabra used thousands of ear scans from all over the world, to create a profile of the most optimal 3D shape and size for the Elite 75t.
They promise that they will offer an improved fit that is more comfortable and secure, allowing you to use them for long hours, and without fear of them falling out.
Better Battery + Charging Capabilities
Jabra extended the Elite 75t’s battery life by 50%, from 5 hours to 7.5 hours. They also extended its charging case’s battery capacity, allowing the Elite 75t to offer a total battery life of 28 hours, versus 15 hours for the 65t.
Incidentally, Jabra will offer an Elite 75t variant in Q2 2020 that will have a charging case with wireless charging capability, in addition to USB Type C wired charging.
MyControl + MySound (Coming In Q2 2020)
Jabra will introduce two new features through a future firmware update – MyControl and MySound.
MyControl lets you personalise the touch controls, with the option of using either left or right earbud by itself. Otherwise, you can only use the right earbud independently.
MySound lets you create and use a personalised hearing profile using a series of audio tests. This will offer you a significant improvement in audio quality.
Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity
The Jabra Elite 75t (US | UK | AU | SG | MY) supports Bluetooth 5.0, which allows for lower-latency audio with lower power consumption. That means longer battery life without the fear of audio dropouts!
IP55 Dust + Water Resistance
It is IP55-rated for dust and water resistance. That means it is sweat- and splash- resistant, but not waterproof. Do NOT take it for a swim!
Jabra Elite 75t Price + Availability
The Jabra Elite 75t is available in two colour options – Titanium Black and Gold Beige.
It is priced at USD 179.99 / €169.99 / A$297 / S$288 / RM 949.
- United States : Titanium Black | Gold Beige
- United Kingdom : Titanium Black | Gold Beige
- Australia : Titanium Black | Gold Beige
- Singapore : Titanium Black | Gold Beige
- Malaysia : Titanium Black | Gold Beige
- realme Buds Air : AirPods Lookalike TWS Earphones!
- Edifier W860NB vs Edifier W828NB : What’s The Difference?
- Why FreeBuds 3 Is The Best Alternative To AirPods Pro!
- HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 : Superior ANC For Voice + Audio!
- Edifier W828NB ANC Bluetooth Headphones Review!
- Edifier W860NB Colour Comparison : Black vs. Gold!
- Edifier W860NB Gold ANC Bluetooth Headphones Review!
- AfterShokz Xtrainerz Bone Conduction Headphones Preview!
- AfterShokz Aeropex Bone Conduction Earphones Preview!
- Warning : Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Does Not Have A DAC!
- New Bose Concept Store @ 1 Utama Launched By Noriko!
- Sony Acoustic Surface Audio+ Explained + Demonstrated!
- Jabra Elite 65t Wireless Earbuds With 4-Mic Tech Revealed!
- Edifier W860NB Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Review!
- The Jabra Elite Sport Price & Availability In Malaysia
- Edifier W860NB Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Review
- The Jabra Speak 710 Details, Specifications & Price
- Jabra Halo Smart Wireless Headphones Released
- The Sony H900N & H800 Wireless Headphones Revealed!
- Sony EXTRA BASS MDR-XB650BT Headphones Launched
Go Back To > Mobile Devices + Wearables | Home