The HUAWEI P30 Pro boasts an amazing 5X optical zoom, with up to 50X digital zoom. How good is it? Check out these P30 Pro SuperZoom shots from the recent Blue concert!
Find out why the P30 Pro SuperZoom capability is a killer feature!
Concert Photography Made Possible?
Everyone LOVES a good concert, and what better way to memorialise it than to take photos of your favourite singers belting it out LIVE?
The only problem? It’s quite impossible to take decent shots using any smartphone if you are seated at a distance from the stage. More so when the light show at concerts can wreak havoc with the colour, contrast and brightness of the photos!
All changes with the new HUAWEI P30 Pro smartphone!
Recommended : Three Key HUAWEI P30 Camera Features Revealed!
HUAWEI P30 Pro SuperZoom Samples From Blue Concert!
At the recent concert by British boyband Blue, a certain member of Team HUAWEI took a dozen shots using the new HUAWEI P30 Pro smartphone… from the back of the hall!
This is, as far as we know, the first trial of the HUAWEI P30 Pro camera in a concert setting. The photos were then cropped to compare the quality at three zoom ranges – Normal Shot, Close Shot, and Super Close Shot.
Although HUAWEI did not reveal the actual zoom ratio, we reckon Close Shot is using their 10X Hybrid Zoom, while Super Close Shot is using their 50X digital zoom.
Those HUAWEI P30 Pro camera samples are incredibly good. You can clearly see the Blue band members in the close shots.
Its super zoom capability not only allows you to take close-up shots of the band from across the hall, it lets you zoom past the crowd. No more ‘head shots”. No need to pay for expensive front row seats!
Recommended : The HUAWEI P30 Pro vs HUAWEI P30 Comparison Guide!
HUAWEI P30 Pro SuperZoom Camera Details
The HUAWEI P30 Pro features a new Leica quad-camera system, made up of :
- a 40 MP main camera with a super-bright f/1.6 aperture,
- a 20 MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture,
- an 8 MP SuperZoom telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture, and
- a Time-of-Flight (ToF) camera.
The P30 Pro SuperZoom telephoto camera supports 5X optical zoom, 10X hybrid zoom and 50X digital zoom.
Richard Yu, CEO of HUAWEI Technologies Consumer Business Group, leaked the P30 Pro’s SuperZoom capability when he earlier released an image of the superman on his Weibo account.
The watermark suggests that this moon shot was taken with the HUAWEI P30 Pro, using its quad-lens Leica camera.
You may recall that last year’s HUAWEI P20 Pro introduced the world’s first triple-lens camera, with 3X zoom. The same ground-breaking Leica camera was also used in the HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro, allowing both smartphones to achieve a class-topping DxOMark score of 109 points!
HUAWEI Backup + Other Freebies![adrotate group=”2″]
HUAWEI is giving away HUAWEI Backup with every P30 Pro purchase. This is a 1 TB external hard disk drive storage solution that will manually or automatically backup data from your smartphone!
This will allow you to take as many photos as you wish with your HUAWEI P30 Pro, and never run out of storage!
They are also giving away other freebies. Check out the deals @ The HUAWEI P30 Pro Price + Deals + Colour Comparison!
Get More Details
- 2019 HUAWEI Watch GT Active | Elegant Prices + Availability!
- The 2019 HUAWEI MateBook 13 Price + Deals Revealed!
- The 2019 HUAWEI Level Up Programme Details + Guidelines!
- The HUAWEI P30 Pro Price + Deals + Colour Comparison!
- The HUAWEI P30 Colour + Price + Deal Comparison!
- HUAWEI P30 Malaysia Launch With Incredible Prices + Deals!
- The HUAWEI P30 Pro vs HUAWEI P30 Comparison Guide!
- HUAWEI P30 Pro + P30 Price List + Colours + Specifications!
- Three Key HUAWEI P30 Camera Features Revealed!
- HUAWEI P30 Super Zoom Photos Of Wang Lee Hom!
- Celebrities Leak Pre-Wedding Photos Taken By HUAWEI P30!
- The HUAWEI Mate X Foldable 5G Smartphone Preview!
Go Back To > Mobile Devices | Home