Excited about the HUAWEI Mate20 series of smartphones? HUAWEI just kicked off the Mate20 sales launch and roadshows! Look at how amazing it was!
The HUAWEI Mate20 Sales Launch + Roadshow!
HUAWEI Malaysia kicked off, not one, not two, but THREE official sales launch roadshows on the 27th and 28th of October 2018 at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Queensbay Mall in Penang and AEON Bandar Dato Onn, Johor Bahru.
For those who don’t know yet, the HUAWEI Mate20 Pro is selling for RM 3,599 / ~US$ 900. It runs on the HUAWEI Kirin 980, and comes with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal flash storage. The Mate20 Pro features three rear cameras (40 MP + 20 MP + 8 MP), a 24 MP selfie camera, and is powered by a 4,200 mAh battery.
The HUAWEI Mate20, on the other hand, is selling for RM 2,799 / ~US$ 700. It runs on the HUAWEI Kirin 980, and comes with 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal flash storage. The Mate20 features three rear cameras (16 MP + 12 MP + 8 MP), a 24 MP selfie camera, and is powered by a 4,000 mAh battery.
The HUAWEI Mate20 Sales Launch Offer
HUAWEI had a special Mate20 sales launch offer for the first 1,600 customers.
The first 1,000 customers at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, the first 300 customers at Queensbay Mall and the first 300 customers at AEON Bandar Dato Onn will each receive a FREE DJI Tello worth RM 469, with every purchase of a HUAWEI Mate 20 Series smartphone!
- The Official HUAWEI Kirin 980 Tech Briefing + Demos
- HUAWEI Mate 20 Leaks – Graphene Tech + Camera Features!
- How Fast Is The Huawei Kirin 970 NPU?
- The HUAWEI Kirin 970 Deep Dive Tech Report
- Neffos X9 vs. Huawei nova 3 lite – Which Is The Better Deal?
- Huawei 2018 H1 Result Highlights After Surpassing Apple As No. 2
- HUAWEI nova 3e Price, Specifications + Tech Briefing
- HUAWEI P20 Pro Twilight Edition Hands-On Preview!
- HUAWEI P20 Pro Recalled After Shipping With Real ROM!
Go Back To > Mobile Devices | Home
Support Tech ARP!