More HUAWEI Mate X Features
Leica Triple Camera System
- 40 MP main camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 16 MP ultra wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 8 MP telephoto camera with f/2.4 aperture
What’s really special though is the fact that its foldable design makes it possible for you for the same camera system to work as both front and rear cameras!
When folded, the HUAWEI Mate X shows the camera’s view on both sides. This allows you use the camera in whatever orientation you wish, and also lets the subjects of your photos to help make sure they are looking their very best in your photos.
The HUAWEI Mate X packs a large 4,500 mAh battery in its 5.4 mm thick body. But that’s not all. It supports the 55W HUAWEI SuperCharge fast charging technology, which they promise will get it from empty to 85% in just 30 minutes!
The HUAWEI Mate X’s fingerprint sensor is integrated into the Power button, just like what we saw with the Samsung Galaxy A7 2018.
Hybrid SIM + NM Card Tray
The HUAWEI Mate X has a hybrid SIM + NM card tray. It has slots for two nano SIM cards, but the second SIM slot can be filled with an NM card for extra storage (up to 256 GB).
What is an NM card? Short for Nano Memory, the NM card is a HUAWEI invention that is basically a smaller version of the microSD card. In fact, it is shaped exactly like a nano SIM card, and is designed to fit the same slot.
While NM card may be the future, it is quite hard to get hold of – only HUAWEI makes and sells them. And they are pricier than microSD cards – the 128 GB NM card costs £44 in the UK, and RM 299 here in Malaysia.
Unless you are prepared to pay a premium for an NM card, be prepared to live without additional storage…
- Techies, Here Are Your HUAWEI Best Mates For 2019!
- The HUAWEI Balong 5000 Multi-Mode 5G Chipset Revealed!
- HUAWEI 5G CPE Pro Modem For Home + SME Revealed!
- The HUAWEI nova 4 Price, Features + Pre-Order Details!
- Learn How HUAWEI nova 3 Lets You Game Like A Pro!
- How To Live Life To The MAX With The HUAWEI Y MAX!
- HUAWEI Mate 20 with Triple Leica Cameras In-Depth Review!
Go Back To > First Page | Mobile Devices | Home