The HTC VIVE Cosmos is coming soon, offering improved performance and a modular faceplate design that accepts mods for expanded capabilities.
Find out how to get your HTC VIVE Cosmos with some great FREEBIES this October!
The HTC VIVE Cosmos
- A new VIVE tracking system with a simplified setup, and six camera sensors for wide and accurate inside-out tracking,
- Increased display resolution of 1440 x 1700 pixels per eye,
- New RGB LCD panels that minimise the screen-door effect
- A flip-up design that lets you switch between reality and VR in seconds
- A modular faceplate design that lets you expand its capabilities with mods
- Integrated on-ear headphones for immersive audio
- Optional Vive Wireless Adapter for those who don’t like being tethered
|Specifications||HTC VIVE Cosmos|
|Display||Dual 3.4-inch Displays
– 1440 x 1700 pixels per eye
– 90 Hz refresh rate
– 110 degrees field of view
|Audio||Stereo on-ear headphones
|Connections||USB 3.0 Type C
|Space Requirements||Standing / Seated : None
Room Scale : 2 m x 1.5 m minimum
HTC VIVE Cosmos External Tracking Mod
HTC also announced the first mod to support its modular faceplate – the VIVE Cosmos External Tracking Mod.
This mod lets existing VIVE users reuse their Lighthouse base stations for tracking, but using the new VIVE Cosmos instead.
It will support other VIVE peripherals like the VIVE Tracker, and will be available in Q1 2020.
FREE HTC VIVE Cosmos Content
This gives you unlimited access to hundreds of VR apps, games and videos like A Fisherman’s Tale, Fujii and Ninja Legends.
HTC also announced the introduction of new titles like Doctor Who: The Edge of Time by Maze Theory, Playstack, and BBC; Eleven Eleven by Syfy; Battlewake by Survios; Gloomy Eyes by Atlas V and 3dar; and Swords of Gargantua by Yomuneco and Gumi; and MLB Home Run Derby by MLB.
HTC VIVE Cosmos Price + Availability
The HTC VIVE Cosmos is available for pre-order RIGHT NOW at these places :
Every pre-order will come with a FREE 12-month VIVEport Infinity subscription, as well as a FREE copy of the game AEON.
Retail sale of the HTC VIVE Cosmos will start on 3 October 2019 in the United States, and 4 October 2019 in Asia.
- HONOR 20 Pro Icelandic Frost : Cool Colour For A Hot World!
- HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro – 4G vs 5G Price + Specifications!
- HUAWEI Mate 30 Price, Specifications + Colour Options!
- Why ROG Phone II Tencent Is Better Than The Global Edition!
- ASUS ROG Phone 2 : Tencent vs Global Edition Comparison!
- Samsung Galaxy A50s | A30s | A20s For Gen Z Revealed!
- The HUAWEI nova 5T Rewards Guide For Malaysia!
- The Black Shark 2 PRO vs ASUS ROG Phone 2 Comparison!
- Forbes Is SHOCKED That HUAWEI P30 Pro Got New Colours!
- Improved 2019 Samsung Galaxy Fold Details CONFIRMED!
- LG Dual Screen Smartphone Technology Explained!
- Why LG Dual Screen Devices Need To Use NAVER Whale!
- 5 Reasons To Buy HUAWEI nova 5T For RM1,599!
Go Back To > Mobile Devices | Home
Support Tech ARP!