At the official launch of the HONOR 10 Lite smartphone, HONOR also launched the HONOR Band 4 and Band 4 Running wearables. Check them out!
HONOR Band 4
The HONOR Band 4comes with multi-sports function. It recognises swim strokes, record swimming speed, distance, calories, and more.
Featuring a full touch screen display with 2.5D edge glass that is resistant to scratches, the Band 4 is designed to cater to your fitness needs, whether it’s outdoor running, indoor running, outdoor walking, outdoor cycling, or swimming.
HONOR Band 4 Running
The HONOR Band 4 Running on the other hand, is designed to be versatile. You can switch between two different wearing modes instantly :
Wrist Mode : Wrap it around your wrist for a trendy look, or
Foot Mode : Attach the band body to your shoe buckle to turn your running shoes into a smart workout companion!
The Band 4 Running has a new six-axis sensor and an upgraded running posture monitoring algorithm which raises the accuracy of running distance measured to over 95%.
HONOR Band 4 Price + Availability
The Band 4 comes in Black, while the Band 4 Running comes in Red and Green colour options. They will be available for sale on 9 January 2019 onwards, at the following price points :
- HONOR Band 4 : RM 149 / ~US$ 37 / ~£29
- HONOR Band 4 Running : RM 79 / ~US$ 19 / ~£15
Here are some direct purchase links for your convenience :
Recommended Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- The HONOR 10 Lite Smartphone Review
- The Honor 8X Sneak Preview – Fresh From The Oven!
- Why PUBG Mobile Is Best Played On The Honor Play!
- Honor Play In-Depth Review – Mobile Gaming FTW!
- The Top 5 Reasons Why The Honor 10 Is Awesome!
- The Honor 10 AI Camera Smartphone Reviewed!