In addition to a user’s guide for the Samsung Galaxy Fold, Samsung is also introducing the Galaxy Fold Premier Service!
Here is EVERYTHING you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy Fold Premier Service!
The Samsung Galaxy Fold Premier Service
The Samsung Galaxy Fold (US | UK | AU | MY) is the first foldable smartphone from Samsung, and in a rush to be out before the HUAWEI Mate X, had been rushed into production before it was ready.
After a few months of re-engineering the Galaxy Fold, Samsung relaunched the Galaxy Fold with a few improvements. One of them – the new Galaxy Fold Premier Service.
Samsung shared with us the full details of Galaxy Fold Premier Service for Malaysia, which may differ slightly from country to country. But generally, they offer :
- one-to-one access to Samsung experts,
- access to a 24/7 support hub online or over the phone
Recommended : The Samsung Galaxy Fold Foldable Smartphone Preview!
Samsung Galaxy Fold Premier Service For Malaysia
Upon purchase, Samsung Galaxy Fold (US | UK | AU | MY) owners will have the opportunity to consult with a dedicated specialist who will walk you through the Galaxy Fold, in-box materials, and included accessories.
They can guide you through the Smart Switch function so that your contacts, photos, apps, and more are smoothly transitioned from your existing mobile device to your new Galaxy Fold.
They will also demonstrate how to use the Galaxy Fold’s key features and will provide advice on how to take care of your new device.
Recommended : The Tech ARP Samsung Galaxy Fold Care Guide!
In addition, every Samsung Galaxy Fold owner will receive the Galaxy Fold Premier Service, which consists of four key benefits :
|24/7 Premium Careline||Customers may request for assistance, or make enquiries about the Galaxy Fold 24/7 through :
|One-Time FREE Inner Screen Replacement||Every customer is entitled to a one-time FREE inner screen replacement or repair within 12 months from the date of purchase.
However, there are two caveats :
a) you need to register and log into Samsung Members, and select the Screen Crack Protection benefit.
If you do not obtain the screen protection e-certificate, you will need to pay the full cost of repairing or replacing the display, as well as the manpower fee
|Free Onsite Pick-up and Delivery||For the first 12 months from the date of purchase, customers may request for the free onsite pick-up and delivery of their Galaxy Fold for service support.
Just call the Samsung Careline at 1800-88-7799
|Priority Express||Samsung Galaxy Fold customers will get priority to be serviced first at Samsung Service Centers|
Samsung Galaxy Fold : Where To Buy?
Here are some direct purchase links :
- United States : Space Silver | Cosmos Black
- United Kingdom : Cosmos Black
- Australia : Cosmos Black
- Malaysia : Space Silver | Cosmos Black
Recommended Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- The Tech ARP Samsung Galaxy Fold Care Guide!
- Samsung Smart Time To Change Promotion Revealed!
- The Samsung Galaxy Fold Foldable Smartphone Preview!
- The Samsung Galaxy Fold Launch Delay + Fix Explained!
- The Samsung Galaxy Fold Guide For First Time Users!
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Price + Pre-Order For Malaysia!
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 – Everything You Need To Know!
- The Samsung IP68 Water-Resistance Technology Guide!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus (SM-N975) In-Depth Review!
- Warning : Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Does Not Have A DAC!
- Samsung Galaxy A50s | A30s | A20s For Gen Z Revealed!
- Improved 2019 Samsung Galaxy Fold Details CONFIRMED!
- Samsung Exynos 980 – Samsung’s First 5G Mobile Platform!
- Samsung Galaxy A10s (SM-A107) : What You Need To Know!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (SM-N970) Hands-On Preview!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – Everything You Need To Know!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 | Note 10+ Colour Comparisons!
- Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970) Review – Editor’s Choice!
- Samsung Galaxy A80 | Watch Active | Buds BLACKPINK Edition Is Here!
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973) Review – Editor’s Choice!
- The Samsung Smart Switch Guide For iPhones!
- The Samsung Water Lock Mode Guide For Smartwatches!
Go Back To > Mobile Devices | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!