The Black Shark 2 Pro really impressed us when it came out, and we finally had the chance to try it out for ourselves.
In this review, we will take an in-depth look at its performance and capabilities. Find out why we gave it our Reviewer’s Choice Award!
Black Shark 2 Pro Colour Options
Black Shark offers five colour options globally :
- Myth Ray
- Gulf Blue (aka Racing)
- Iceberg Grey (aka Freezing Blade)
- Shadow Black (aka Black Bolt)
However, only these three colours will be available in Malaysia :
- Shadow Black / Black Bolt
- Iceberg Grey / Freezing Blade
- Gulf Blue / Racing
Black Shark 2 Pro Price + Availability
It comes in two variants, with these recommended retail prices :
- 8 GB + 128 GB : RM 2,499 / ~US$599 / £545 / ~A$879 / S$739
- 12 GB + 256 GB : RM 2,999 / ~US$709 / £635 / ~A$1,059 / S$869
Here are some online purchase options :
- 8 GB + 128 GB : Shadow Black | Iceberg Grey
- 12 GB + 256 GB : Shadow Black | Iceberg Grey | Gulf Blue
- 8 GB + 128 GB : Shadow Black
Unboxing The Black Shark 2 Pro
It comes in a premium black box that really looks luxurious. Let’s take a quick look and unbox it!
Once you fully unbox it, you will find the following items :
- Black Shark 2 Pro smartphone
- Hard and clear TPU bumper case
- Black Shark 2 Pro User Guide
- 27W fast charger
- USB Type C data and power cable
- USB Type C to 3.5 mm audio jack adapter
- Left-Side Gamepad + Stand
Support Tech ARP!