Coming just two weeks after its global launch in Beijing, the Black Shark 2 is here to take down the ROG Phone and the Razer Phone 2!
Here is everything you need to know about Black Shark 2 – the official tech briefing, as well as its price and deals!
The Black Shark 2 Gaming Smartphone
Black Shark 2 (8GB | 12GB) is a gaming-optimised smartphone, very similar to the ROG Phone and the Razer Phone 2. It was designed to take both its competitors down in five key aspects of mobile gaming – gaming performance, gaming control, vision, hearing and vibration.
Direct Touch Liquid Cooling System 3.0
To guarantee maximum gaming performance with no dropped frames, the Ludicrous Mode locks the CPU into its maximum clock speed.
5-Hour Gaming Battery Life
Fast Charging While Gaming
You don’t even have to stop playing. Even if, for example, you are playing PUBG, it will recharge to 15% in just 30 minutes.
To ensure maximum wireless connectivity, the Black Shark 2 (8GB | 12GB) features an enhanced X+2 antenna design. The two additional side antennas help the X-type smart antenna transfer data wirelessly no matter how you grip the phone.
Low Latency Touch Screen
AMOLED Display With DC Dimming
It also boasts an integrated DSP with MEMC (Motion Estimation, Motion Compensation) capabilities to eliminate unwanted judder and blur.
Gaming Audio[adrotate group=”2″]
Its audio system is designed specifically for gamers, with dual front-facing speakers. They are also 25% larger than speakers of a standard smartphone.
It also comes with three gaming microphones – two of them noise-cancelling microphones in the front to ensure clear in-game voice chats.
4D Gaming Experience
If you want to play on a larger display, you can connect it to a TV or monitor using a HDMI cable. Play your games like a console with the optional GamePad 3.0 accessory.
Black Shark 2 Price + Deals Revealed!
- 8 GB + 128 GB (Only Shadow Black) : RM 2,499 / ~US$ 612.50 / ~£ 467
- 12 GB + 256 GB (Shadow Black or Frosted Silver) : RM 2,999 / ~US$ 735 / ~£ 560
The 8 GB model is available for purchase with immediate effect. The 12 GB model is available for pre-order from 1 April to 5 April, 2019.
- Samsung Galaxy A70 With Dual 32 MP Cameras Revealed!
- Rising Camera PSA – Don’t Be A Dick And Take Dick Pics!
- The Official Samsung Galaxy Fold Folding Test Revealed!
- HUAWEI P30 Pro + P30 Price List + Colours + Specifications!
- Three Key HUAWEI P30 Camera Features Revealed!
- Realme 3 Price List + Deals + Specifications Revealed!
- The Realme 3 (RMX1821) Smartphone Preview!
- The Samsung Galaxy M20 Infinity-V Smartphone Preview!
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Launch Briefing + Price List!
Go Back To > Mobile Devices | Home