Hotlink prepaid users, be prepared! Maxis just kicked off a major Hotlink system upgrade, with some service disruptions. Here is everything you need to know about the 2019 Hotlink System Upgrade!
The 2019 Hotlink System Upgrade
Maxis revealed that the 2019 Hotlink system upgrade will be implemented in two phases. The first phase kicks off today – 22 April 2019.
During this phase, Hotlink users may not be able to perform certain transactions :
- top-up accounts
- purchase service passes
The good news is – these crucial services are still active during the 2019 Hotlink system upgrade, as long as the account has been topped-up, and passes activated before the system upgrade.
- make calls
- use mobile Internet
- send SMS messages
How To Prepare For The 2019 Hotlink System Upgrade
To ensure you have uninterrupted connectivity, Maxis highly recommends that all Hotlink prepaid users top up their credit or buy passes BEFORE the Hotlink system upgrade begins.
Please remember that the 2019 Hotlink system upgrade will be implemented in two phases. So watch out for the SMS warning, and top-up and purchase your passes before the next phase kicks in.
- The Maxis NB-IoT (Narrowband IoT) Service Unveiled!
- Maxis And Celcom Tops 2019 Opensignal Report!
- Here Are The PMNC 2019 Tournament Details!
- The Maxis 4G LTE Network Is Down! What Should We Do?
- The New 2018 Hotlink Rewards Program Explained!
- The Hotlink Postpaid Flex Mobile Plan Revealed!
- The Maxis Hotlink RED Prepaid Plan Revealed!
- The Yoodo PUBG Mobile Add-On Details Revealed!
- New 2018 MaxisONE Prime Offers Unlimited Data for Families!