The Ukrainian Army claimed to have killed 70,000 Russian soldiers, together with over 2,600 tanks, as it prepares to liberate Kherson!
The retreat of the Russian army in multiple areas of Ukraine has even made it difficult for the Kremlin to decide on the exact borders of the regions it annexed!
Ukraine : 70K Russian Soldiers + 2.6K Tanks Killed!
On Saturday, October 29 2022, the Ukrainian Army (UA) announced that its forces destroyed 19 Russian tanks and 23 armoured vehicles, and killed another 550 Russian soldiers in a single day.
This brings the total of Russian dead to over 70,000, with over 2,650 tanks and over 5,400 armoured combat vehicles destroyed in just 8 months of the Ukraine War.
Ukraine’s lightning counteroffensives to the east and south have slowed in the autumn rain and mud that have stymied Napoleon in 1812, and Hitler in 1941.
But the Ukrainians continue to make progress against Russian forces, as they try to recover the city of Kreiminna in Luhansk, and Kherson in the south.
The only place where Russian forces appear to still be attacking is the city of Bakhmut. Even so, they failed to gain significant ground despite repeated attacks and heavy bombardment.
Total combat losses of the enemy from Feb 24 to Oct 29: pic.twitter.com/l4RkwbF0vC
— Defense of Ukraine (@DefenceU) October 29, 2022
More Trouble For Russian Soldiers : US + Canada Approves More Aid!
Russia has mobilised 300,000 reservists, and deployed at least 41,000 of them to Ukraine so far, but they will likely end up as nothing more than cannon fodder.
That’s because the US and Canadian governments just announced additional aid for Ukraine.
On October 28, the Biden Administration announced it will be sending up to $275 million worth of military hardware to Ukraine, consisting of:
- Additional ammunition for High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems (HIMARS);
- 500 precision-guided 155mm artillery rounds;
- 2,000 155mm rounds of Remote Anti-Armor Mine (RAAM) Systems;
- More than 1,300 anti-armor systems;
- 125 High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles (HMMWVs);
- Small arms and more than 2,750,000 rounds of small arms ammunition; and
- Four satellite communications antennas.
With this latest allocation, the United States will have committed to supply Ukraine with more than $18.5 billion worth of military assistance.
The additional allocation of HIMARS rockets will be most welcomed by the Ukrainians, as they have been instrumental in surgically targeting and destroying Russian command centres and supply dumps far from the frontlines.
While this MItsubishin L200 with a rocket launcher (cannibalised from a Russian BM-21 MLRS) looks impressive, it is nothing compared to HIMARS.
On the same day, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced new and additional measures to help Ukraine fight against the Russian invasion.
- Canada will offer government-backed Ukraine Sovereignty Bonds, which Canadians can purchase at major banks to support the Ukrainian government and people.
- Canada will impose sanctions on 35 senior officials of energy entities, and six energy sector entities; as well as members of the Russian justice and security sectors.
- $55 million to help Ukrainians prepare for the winter, including shelter, blankets, clothing and heating appliances.
- $15 million for equipment and help to de-mine Ukrainian territory.
In total, Canada will have committed $2 billion in financial assistance to Ukraine, most of which have already been disbursed.
He also shared that the 39 armed combat support vehicles (ACSVs) that Canada promised Ukraine in June has arrived, and Ukrainian forces are being trained on them.
- Was Xi Jinping Arrested In Sudden Military Coup?!
- Russia “Gifts” Ukraine With A Brand New T-90M Tank!
- AMD, NVIDIA Banned From Selling AI Chips To China!
- Did US Navy Fleet Escort Nancy Pelosi To Taiwan?!
- Did EU Torture + Kill Hundreds Of African Refugees?!