Was a US soldier caught spreading COVID-19 in Wuhan by smearing his saliva in a train?
Take a look at the viral video, and find out what the FACTS really are!
Was US Soldier Caught Spreading COVID-19 In Wuhan?
A video of an American soldier smearing his saliva on a train pole is circulating on social media, accompanied by this message :
The viral message implies that the Chinese have determined that Patient Zero is an American soldier who attended the 2019 Military World Games that was held in Wuhan, China from 18 to 27 October 2019.
It also implies that the Americans brought COVID-19 to Wuhan, and used one of their soldiers to spread it to the Chinese. And the video is the evidence.
Even the Chinese Foreign Ministry’s spokesperson Zhao Lijian pushed the same fake claim, saying, “When did patient zero begin in the US? It might be the US army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan!”
Well, all that is HOGWASH. Let us show you why…
US Soldier Spreading COVID-19 In Wuhan Hoax Debunked!
The truth is the video was recorded on 9 March 2020 in a Belgian subway, not October 2019 in Wuhan.
The man in the video was not a US soldier, but an intoxicated Belgian who licked his finger and rubbed it on the subway pole.
He was later arrested for doing that, and the train removed and disinfected.
This is just another piece of Chinese propaganda trying to shift the blame for the COVID-19 pandemic to the United States.
Please be wary of such fake news. China has been actively creating and sharing these fake videos and stories on social media.
Share this with your family and friends, so they won’t get fooled!
Why Is China Pushing This Fake US Soldier COVID-19 Story?
With China’s aggressive foreign policy moves in recent years, it is not uncommon to see fake pro-China, anti-America stories being created and shared.
Many believe it’s part of a concerted attempt to burnish China’s image overseas, and drown out negative coverage of China’s controversial Belt and Road Initiative, and their aggressive moves in the South China Sea..
China has also been blamed for not handling the initial COVID-19 epidemic better, and unfairly – for being the origin of this new virus.
Hence, they have been trying their best to deflect blame by casting aspersions unto others, using aggressive Wolf Warrior diplomacy tactics, propaganda outlets like GlobalTimes and CTGN, and their 50 Cent Army.
- Did Christian Eriksen Collapse After Receiving Pfizer Vaccine?
- How To Register Children For COVID-19 Vaccine In Malaysia!
- Did COVID-19 Leak From Gilead Sciences Fort Detrick Lab?
- UK COVID-19 Vaccines Very Effective Against Delta Variant!
- 12 Vaccinated UK Citizens Died From COVID-19 : The Truth?
- Will COVID-19 Vaccines Reduce Our Immunity For 6 Weeks?
- MITEC Vaccination Centre : Video + Pictorial Guide!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Dependents Can Go By Themselves!
- Will Anaesthetic Kill People Vaccinated Against COVID-19?
- Fact Check : Statistics Prove That COVID-19 Not Dangerous?
- Is HR 748 (CARES Act) Evidence Of COVID-19 Plandemic?
- Fact Check : COVID-19 Vaccine Advice By Singapore Doctor?
- Fact Check : CDC Advice On Avoiding COVID-19 Infection?
- Google AdSense Reality Check : How Much Do We Make?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clots : What To Look For?
Go Back To > Fact Check | Health | Tech ARP