TÜV AUSTRIA and LGMS just officially created the TÜV AUSTRIA Cybersecurity Lab in Malaysia, to offer cybersecurity testing and certification to the Asia-Pacific region.
TÜV AUSTRIA Cybersecurity Lab Official Launch In Malaysia!
The formation of the TÜV AUSTRIA Cybersecurity Lab in Malaysia is a major joint venture between TÜV Trust IT (a member of TÜV AUSTRIA) and LGMS of Malaysia.
The Austrian Ambassador to Malaysia, Dr. Michael Postl, was the guest of honor to inaugurate this partnership, which aims to deliver both cybersecurity testing and certification to the Asia-Pacific region.
TÜV AUSTRIA : A Quick Primer
TÜV AUSTRIA is an international testing, inspection and certification (TIC) company, with more than 2,000 staff members in more than 20 countries globally. Founded and based in Austria, TÜV AUSTRIA generates more than €220 million in annual revenue.
LGMS : A Quick Primer
LGMS – a proudly Malaysian cybersecurity company – has been accredited with multiple international certifications and is recognised internationally by IDC as one of the world’s leading IoT key penetration testing vendors in their 2019 report.
TÜV AUSTRIA Cybersecurity Lab : The Quick Details
The new TÜV AUSTRIA Cybersecurity Lab will house a global Cybersecurity Testing and Certification Center of Excellence (CoE) in Malaysia to serve both domestic and international markets.
Staffed by a mix of TÜV AUSTRIA and LGMS staff initially, they plan to add a hundred more cybersecurity positions over the next few years.
The new team’s focus will be to help organisations identify vulnerabilities within their IT infrastructure, and recommending measures to maintain and improve on their cybersecurity practices.
This Austrian-Malaysian joint venture will also stimulate Industry 4.0 Cybersecurity Testing and Certifications both locally and internationally, as well as drive the protection Critical National Infrastructure (CNI) as encouraged by the Malaysian government.
This joint venture is also supported by MDEC (Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation), which is striving to promote Malaysia as the Asian hub for cybersecurity testing and certification.
- TikTok Finally Bans Deadly Skull Breaker Challenge!
- Microsoft : Cybersecurity Trends + How To Stay Safe In 2020!
- 2020 Microsoft Digital Civility Index : Some Surprises!
- Malware Alert : How Shopper Takes Over Android Phones!
- Operation Goldfish Alpha : INTERPOL Tackles Cryptojacking!
- Kaspresso : FREE Android App Testing Tool Released!
- Dell Forecasts The Future of Connected Living In 2030!
- WizardOpium Exploit : Update Google Chrome ASAP!
- How AMD CPUs Work In A Secured-core PC Device!
- The Microsoft Secured-core PC Initiative Explained!
- Acronis True Image 2020 – Everything You Need To Know!
- Jeff Clarke : Tech Predictions For 2020 + Next Data Decade!
- Dell EMC PowerProtect DD for Multi-Cloud Data Protection
- Progress Made Real : The New Dell Social Impact 2030 Vision!
- The Dell 2020 Legacy Of Good Final Report Summarised!
- How Dell Unified Workspace Simplifies IT Management!
- ADVA Ensemble Now Available On Dell EMC VEP!
- How 5G Will Change Our Lives + Future!
- Dell Technologies World 2019 : More Videos + Announcements
- Pat Gelsinger Reveals 2019 VMware Strategy + Plans!
- The 2019 Dell EMC Unity XT + PowerProtect Primer!
- Here Is Everything Dell Announced At Computex 2019!
- The Human-Machine Partnership by Erik Brynjolfsson + Rana el Kaliouby
- The 2019 Microsoft – Dell Partnership : All You Need To Know!
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC – Delivered By Dell, Managed By VMware!
- Dell Technologies Cloud Primer – Simpler, Better Hybrid Cloud!
Go Back To > Cybersecurity | Business | Home
Support Tech ARP!