Antivaxxers are claiming that an Alabama nurse, Tiffany Dover, died on live TV after taking the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine!
Find out what’s going on, and what the facts really are!
Updated @ 2020-12-25 : Added more fact checks, because antivaxxers continue to post fake claims about Tiffany. It’s Christmas, for crying out loud!
Originally posted @ 2020-12-23
Did Alabama Nurse, Tiffany Dover, Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
There are several versions of this story, but they basically boil down to two main storylines :
a) an unnamed Alabama nurse died on live TV after taking the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine!
⭕️🦅COVID 19 -TEST🦅⭕️ A nurse in Alabama dies directly on the air after taking the Pfizer vaccine for Corona 💥 This is clear evidence of the danger of the vaccine, including the toxins and animal genes .. ⭕️👆👆👆LOOK AT VEDIO CLIP!
b) a Tennessee nurse, Tiffany Dover, died after fainting on live TV (after taking the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine)
OMFG! FAINTING NURSE DIED
Tiffany Dover IS DEAD
I saw that fainting nurse died, so I checked it out!
This death record has to be her! Same town, age, and most importantly, the family listed all show up as her friends on fb!
So the nurse who took the COVID-19 vaccination on live television is now dead days after being vaccinated..
No, Tiffany Dover, Did NOT Die From Pfizer Vaccine!
The short and sweet summary is this – no nurse died after taking the Pfizer vaccine, whether on live TV or otherwise.
For the skeptics who are fond of asking, “How do you know? Were you there?”, here are the facts…
Fact #1 : No Nurse Died On Live TV In Alabama
Despite claims that an unnamed nurse died in Alabama after being injected with the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, that is not true.
The claim was shared with the video of Tiffany Dover, a nurse in Tennessee, fainting on live TV after receiving her Pfizer vaccination.
It is likely that antivaxxers intentionally switched the location from Tennessee to Alabama, to mislead those who already knew about Tiffany Dover.
Fact #2 : Tiffany Dover Is Alive And Well!
According to the NewsChannel 9 ABC crew who recorded the whole event on 17 December 2020, Tiffany Dover quickly recovered, and within minutes, was able to get up and speak with them again.
While antivaxxers are claiming that she subsequently died, those are complete lies. She did NOT die.
In fact, her hospital – CHI Memorial – posted this tweet, confirming that she is well, asking that people give her and her family privacy.
UPDATE: Nurse Tiffany Dover appreciates the concern shown for her. She is home and doing well. She asks for privacy for her and her family.
— CHI Memorial (@CHI_Memorial) December 19, 2020
Fact #3 : Tiffany Dover Alive And Well On Video, 4 Days Later!
On 21 December 2020, CHI Memorial followed up with a short video showing that she is alive and well, surrounded by her colleagues.
To prove that it was not filmed before her vaccination and alleged “death”, they held up banners that said, “Nursing Leadership Vaccinated Together, #CHIMemorialStrong” and the date “12-21-20“.
Fact #3 : People Found The Wrong Death Record
Conspiracy theorists and antivaxxers are parading online search results showing her death record.
In fact, Kitty Lynn in this example searched for Tiffany Dover in the wrong state – Alabama. Is it any wonder she got the wrong death record?
Note : We intentionally added the HOAX overlay, to prevent it from being misleadingly shared
And this intrepid online investigator discovered that he/she was also listed on searchquarry.com.
Funnily enough, herdsheeple thought that SearchQuarry lists only dead people. It’s actually a search engine for public records in the United States.
With fantastic investigators like herdsheeple and Kitty Lynn, who needs the FBI?
Fact #4 : Tiffany Dover Is Not A Unique Name
As unique as Tiffany Dover surely is as a person, her name isn’t unique.
In the entire US, there are currently 47 Tiffany Dovers, with nine of them in Tennessee. And no, they are NOT CLONES, as some people are alleging.
And they do not include Tiffany Dovers who have actually passed away years or even decades ago.
Fact #5 : No Animal Genes In mRNA Vaccines
Some of these messages include the claim that the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine contains animal genes, that’s completely false.
There are no genes of any sort in mRNA vaccines, whether they are from Pfizer or Moderna.
The mRNA in these COVID-19 vaccines are merely RNA instructions – coding for the SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins. That’s it.
Recommended : Pfizer + Moderna mRNA Vaccines : How Do They Work?
- Can Donald Trump Really Blame Iran For Rocket Attack?
- Fake CIMB SMS Scam! Do NOT Click / Call!
- Will COVID-19 Turn Breastmilk Yellow With Antibodies? 🤔
- Is First Woman To Get COVID-19 Vaccine In Critical Condition?
- Did Pfizer Use A Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- Did China Create This Amazing Female Dancing Robot?
- Fact Check : Six People Died From Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Fact Check : Heavy Gadget Use Killing Kids With Radiation?
- Does The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- Are Hackers Using Good Morning Messages To Hack You?
- Pfizer + Moderna mRNA Vaccines : How Do They Work?
- Why Pfizer + Moderna mRNA Vaccines Are Not Good Enough
- Dr. Paul Thomas : Antivax Doctor Stripped Of Medical Licence!
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine : 2020 Production Cut Explained!
- Watch : Arecibo Telescope Before & During The Collapse!
- Nobel laureate Tasuku Honjo confident US created COVID-19?
- Malaysia Buys 12.8 Million Doses Of Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Government : Available COVID-19 Tests + Charges!
- Is Gadget Radiation Killing Kids Forced To Study At Home? 🤔
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
- Did A Ringing Phone Cause This Gas Stove Explosion?
- Elbow Pit Slapping For Heart Attack : Does It Work?
- Fact Check : Does The LPG Gas Tank Pressure Test Work?
- Higher RON Octane Rating Myth Debunked!
- Hand Sanitiser : Can It Set Your Car On Fire?
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Fact Checks | Science | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!