Is it true that the Sunway TCM Centre is offering 100 units of their oxygen machine for free loan to COVID-19 patients?
Take a look at the viral claim, and find out what the facts really are!
Claim : Sunway TCM Centre Offering Oxygen Machine For Free Loan!
This message has gone viral on WhatsApp over the last few days, claiming that the Sunway TCM Centre is offering 100 units of their oxygen machine (concentrator) for free loan by COVID-19 patients.
Truth : Sunway TCM Centre Not Offering Oxygen Machine For Free Loan!
Like most viral news on COVID-19, this is yet another piece of fake news. Here are the reasons why…
Fact #1 : Sunway TCM Not Offering Free Loan Of Oxygen Machine
The Sunway TCM Centre is NOT offering 100 units of their oxygen machine for free loan to COVID-19 patients.
This was confirmed by the Sunway Healthcare Group on 26 July 2021.
Fact #2 : Sunway TCM Does Not Have Oxygen Machines
The Sunway TCM Centre do not actually have oxygen machines.
They are actually sold or rented out by Sunway Home Healthcare, a separate entity of the Sunway Healthcare Group.
Fact #3 : Sunway Healthcare Refuted The Claim
The Sunway Healthcare Group issued a press release on 26 July 2021, which stated :
They notably avoided any mention of free loan of the oxygen concentrator machines, because they are in the business of renting or selling them, not giving them out for free use.
- Experts Warn Of Ivermectin Causing Liver Damage!
- Did FDA Approve Lianhua Qingwen As COVID-19 Treatment?
- Fact Check : Immunity DROPS For 46 Days After Vaccination?
- Fact Check : Ivermectin Triple Therapy By Professor Borody!
- Did Henry Cavill Help Nephew Prove Superman Is His Uncle?
- Is Delta Variant Spreading Through Gas / Petrol Pumps?
- Drop In Jakarta COVID-19 Cases Due To Ivermectin?
- Can Raw Chicken Infect You With COVID-19?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP