Is the SOGO White Flag initiative by Datuk Andrew Lim genuine, or just a scam?
Take a look at the viral message on WhatsApp, and find out what the FACTS really are!
SOGO White Flag Initiative By Datuk Andrew Lim?
This message regarding the SOGO White Flag initiative by Datuk Andrew Lim has been circulating on WhatsApp.
SOGO Departmental Store (main shareholder is our PFS 75 alumini Datuk Andrew Lim of 7th GTS & BO Prefects) :
Responding to the White Flag initiative
– All Restaurant KH20 franchisees of Klang Valley have decided to raise funds internally to help families affected by MCO
If you or your friends see a family in need, please contact us as soon as possible. The company will arrange a delivery person to deliver the materials to the relevant location.
We only need the person’s
2. Telephone number
Each family in need will get:
5KG rice – 1 pack
1kg sugar-1 pack
1kg oil -1 pack
Milo 400g-1 pack
Bee Hoon -1 pack
1kg flour -1 package
Instant noodles-1 bundle
30 eggs-1 tray
Shower gel -1 bottle
Detergent powder-1 pack
Face shield – 2 pcs
Limited to Klang Valley, regardless of race.
please contact our person in charge immediately
If you don’t need it, please take 2 seconds to share it out, thank you.
Wasap.my/6012930xxxx [we removed the last four numbers]
White Flag Initiative By Datuk Andrew Lim : Not Related To SOGO!
On 2 July 2021, SOGO Malaysia issued a statement, clarifying that they have nothing to do with the White Flag Initiative by Datuk Andrew Lim.
The management of SOGO Malaysia would like to clarify that SOGO did not and would not send any Private Messages to get support or solicit any donation from our Customers and Business Partners. All our charitable initiatives will be conducted through our own established secured channel to protect the privacy of all parties.
Should you receive any text message using SOGO name for any donation please ignore and do not circulate such message.
Till we see you again, Stay Safe, Stay Healthy.
It is unlikely that this message has anything to do with Datuk Andrew Lim. Certainly, it was not announced by SOGO.
One Muhammad Khairul Zakirin said that his aunt got scammed by the message, so it could be a scam.
Please IGNORE the viral message, and DO NOT pass it along! Warn your family and friends too!
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Thank you in advanced!
- Can You Use MySejahtera To Choose COVID-19 Vaccine?
- MCO Recovery Phase 2 SOP : 5 July 2021 Edition!
- AEON 1 Utama Closed For 3 Days After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Penang Upgraded To COVID-19 Recovery Phase 2!
- MCO Recovery Phase 1 SOP : 5 July 2021 Edition!
- Did China Contribute 60% Of COVAX Vaccine Supply?
- Stop Using MySejahtera Helpdesk For Vaccine Appointment!
- Malaysia Government Office Operations In Phase 2 States
- EMCO Police Roadblock List For KL + Selangor (4 July 2021)
- EMCO Road Closure + Roadblocks In Petaling Jaya!
- 229 In Taiwan Died From Japan-Made AstraZeneca Vaccine?
Go Back To > Business | Fact Check | Tech ARP