Is it true that COVID-19 patients in Malaysia can now request to be treated with ivermectin in hospitals?
Find out what’s the new ivermectin claim, and what the FACTS really are!
Why People Think You Can Request For Ivermectin In Malaysia?
Recently, people discovered that the Malaysia Ministry of Health (KKM) allows off-label use of ivermectin in hospitals.
Unfortunately, this led people to falsely claim that COVID-19 patients in Malaysia can now request to be treated with ivermectin.
Here are some examples (with our English translation) :
COVID-19 Patients Cannot Request For Ivermectin In Malaysia!
Those viral messages are all FALSE!
COVID-19 patients in Malaysia cannot request to be treated with ivermectin in hospitals.
On 10 July 2021, the Malaysia Ministry of Health denounced those viral messages as FALSE. Here is our English translation :
Currently, COVID-19 patients with mild or moderate symptoms (Stage 2-3) are being enrolled in the Ivermectin Treatment Efficacy in COVID-19 High-Risk Patients (I-TECH) trial that is being conducted by the Institute for Clinical Research (ICR).
We should point out that ivermectin is not approved for human use in Malaysia, and that the illegal sale of ivermectin is subject to a massive fine of up to RM 50,000, and/or up to 5 years of jail.
- Did China Contribute 60% Of COVAX Vaccine Supply?
- FamilyMart 70th Anniversary Survey Scam Alert!
- Ivermectin Claims by TUDM Officers : What Are The Facts?
- EU Digital COVID Certificate : A Comedy Of Errors!
- Man Receives Empty Vaccine Injection : How To Avoid This?
- 229 In Taiwan Died From Japan-Made AstraZeneca Vaccine?
- Booster Dose Strategy For Shorter AstraZeneca Dose Interval
- Why Delaying AstraZeneca Dose 2 INCREASES Efficacy?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clots : What To Look For?
- Is Ivermectin Prophylaxis Cheap? Here Is What It Really Costs!
- COVID-19 Delta Variant Can Infect In Seconds, But…
Go Back To > Fact Check | Health | Tech ARP