Did a police officer die from complications of his second COVID-19 vaccine dose?
Find out what’s the latest viral post, and what the FACTS really are!
Claim : Gerik Police Officer Died From Second Vaccine Dose!
People have been sharing a post on Facebook and WhatsApp, which includes a screenshot of what appears to be an internal police notification. Here is our English translation :
Gerik today acknowledged yet another death involving a police officer. Complications from second vaccine dose injection. Condolences. May the deceased’s family’s welfare be taken care of.
GERIK POLICE STATION PERSONNEL
Name : Corporal 113854 Rakmin B. Yusoff
Age : 58 Years Old
Place of Duty : Lawin Police Booth, Gerik
Ward : Emergency Ward, Gerik Hospital
Illness : Complications from second vaccine dose injection
Date of admission to emergency unit : 3 April 2021 at 1245 hours
Did A Police Officer Die From Second Vaccine Dose? NO!
This is yet another piece of fake news that is being spread to scare people into not vaccinating against COVID-19.
Here is what we know about this case…
Fact #1 : The Police Officer Did NOT Die
According to Perak Chief of Police, Datuk Mior Faridalathrash Wahid, the police officer did not die. In fact, he’s currently awake and in a stable condition.
Fact #2 : The Police Officer Had A Heart Attack
The Gerik District Police explained that the police officer was admitted to the Gerik Hospital for a heart attack.
The Perak State Health Director, Dato’ Dr. Ding Lay Ming, further explained that the police officer received his second dose of the Pfizer vaccine on 3 March 2021 at 9 AM, and left after 30 minutes of observation.
In the afternoon of the same day, he experienced felt sick and was given early treatment at the Gerik Hospital, before being transferred to the Cardiac Care Unit in the Taiping Hospital.
He was found to have had a myocardial infarct (heart attack), but is currently in a stable condition. He will be referred to IJN (National Heart Institute) for further treatment.
Fact #3 : COVID-19 Fake News Is Punishable By Fines And/Or Jail Time!
Perak Chief of Police, Datuk Mior Faridalathrash Wahid, said that the police will take action against the owner of the Junaidah June Facebook account, which posted this fake news.
From 12 March 2021 onwards, fake news regarding COVID-19 and the Emergency proclamation is punishable by fines of up to RM 100,000 and/or up to 3 years imprisonment!
- Did Dr. Ann Tan Get A Stroke From Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Malaysia Approves AstraZeneca Vaccine By SK Bioscience!
- Plandemic 3 To Prove Satan’s Hand In COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Malaysia PM : Travel Allowed After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Two Doctors Share Their COVID-19 Vaccination Experiences!
- Fact Check : Nike Made Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- Is It Wrong To Laminate Official Documents?
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 30 March 2021 Edition!
- FREE + PAID Private COVID-19 Vaccines Coming Soon!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccination : Phase 2 Begins On 19 April!
- UK Government Report On Pfizer Vaccine Adverse Reactions?
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Did This Doctor Die From Painkiller After COVID Vaccination?
- Malaysia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine Injury Fund!
- Malaysia Buys More Pfizer + Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Did NYT Rank 4 Chinese Vaccines As Safest In The World?
- CEM014 Eggs : Cook Properly Or Return Them!
- Warning : Pahang Limits Dining To Just 1 Hour!
- COVID-19 Vaccine : Which Should YOU Choose?
- CoronaVac Vaccine By Sinovac : Your Questions Answered!
- Fake COVID Vaccination With Syringe / Needle Switch?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP