Is it true that the police issued a fine to people playing badminton outside their house in Subang Jaya?
Take a look at the viral picture, and find out what the FACTS really are!
Claim : Police Fine For Playing Badminton Outdoors?
A picture of a police car outside a home has gone viral, together with these messages claiming that the police issued this family a fine for playing badminton outside their house.
在梳邦再也不戴口罩 kena Saman 在屋外打羽毛球…
Play badminton outside the house without mask kena Saman at Subang Jaya…
Saman, Playing badminton without mask in USJ3
Truth : No Fine, Just WARNING For Playing Badminton Outdoors!
The viral messages are all FALSE.
The police did not issue a fine to this family for playing badminton outside their house. Here are the facts…
Fact #1 : This Incident Happened In USJ 2
At least one viral message claimed that this incident happened in USJ 3.
This incident actually happened in USJ 2 – at Jalan USJ 2/6A, to be precise.
Fact #2 : They Were Playing Badminton Outside Their Home
The residents of that home were indeed caught playing badminton outside their home.
Residents of Subang Jaya, which is under EMCO restrictions, are FORBIDDEN to exercise outside their homes.
Fact #3 : The Police Has The Right To Fine Them
Fact #4 : The Police Only Gave Them A Warning
The Subang Jaya district police issued a statement on 13 July 2021, clarifying the incident.
The police officers who caught the two Chinese men playing outside their home only gave them a warning about the SOP, explaining to them that no outdoor exercise is permitted during EMCO.
The residents were advised not to play badminton outside their house again, and to comply with the EMCO SOP.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Thank you in advanced!
- Fact Check : Robbers Pretending To Be Government Officials?
- Magnet Challenge : Real Reason Why Things Stick To You!
- How To Check If You’re Magnetic With COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Clove (Cengkih) : Can It Cure COVID-19?
- Can Hackers Use Good Morning Messages To Hack You?
- Can COVID-19 Patients Request For Ivermectin In Malaysia?
- Scam Alert : Ziverdo Kit Against COVID-19!
- Did China Contribute 60% Of COVAX Vaccine Supply?
- Ivermectin Claims by TUDM Officers : What Are The Facts?
- EU Digital COVID Certificate : A Comedy Of Errors!
Go Back To > Fact Check | Tech ARP