The Covidiot who refused to put on a face mask at a petrol station live-streamed his encounter with the police, and his subsequent arrest!
Take a look at what this male Karen did, and find out why the police arrested him!
Petrol Station Covidiot Livestreams His Crime + Arrest!
On 19 July 2021, a 29 year-old man went to a Sri Damansara petrol station to fill up his car.
When a police officer told him to put on a face mask, he refused and started live-streaming the encounter on Facebook Live.
That was when things escalated, and he was issued a fine for not complying with the SOP, specifically – not wearing a face mask in public.
In that video, he kept refusing to put on a face mask, saying that he would only do that if he wanted to enter the store.
After receiving his compound, he drove off while continuing to livestream with the phone in his right hand, cursing the police and making all sorts of false claims about COVID-19 and vaccines.
On 20 July 2021, the police went to his apartment in Bandar Sri Damansara at around 10 PM to arrest him.
He was taken to court and remanded for four days to help in police investigations under :
- Sections 188 and 504 of the Penal Code
- Section 233 of the Communications and Multimedia Act
Frankly, he’s lucky that the police seemed to have missed the fact that he recorded himself driving while using his smartphone – another offence!
Malaysia netizens soon discovered that he is a 29 year-old man called Alyf Malik, who runs or is part of MFM – Malaysian Freedom Movement, which is apparently an anti-vaccination movement.
Why This Covidiot Is A Danger To Society
Alyf is just one of the few but very vocal people who refuse to abide by COVID-19 precautions, in particular – wearing a face mask in public.
If he has COVID-19, he can easily spread it to other people simply by standing next to them. When he refused to put on his face masks in front of the police officers, he was putting them at risk.
This is a real concern as the Delta variant of COVID-19 is capable of infecting people in 5 to 15 seconds, if you do not wear a face mask.
That is why it is critical that everyone must wear a face mask in public, preferably double-masked, and put on a face shield or some kind of eyewear if possible.
You should maintain a physical distance of 2-3 metres from other people if you can. Please don’t be a Covidiot like Alyf.
And definitely GET VACCINATED against COVID-19.
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 19 July 2021 Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 19 July 2021 Edition!
- Fact Check : Ivermectin Triple Therapy By Professor Borody
- CITF : Walk-In Vaccination Details To Be Announced LATER!
- Malaysia : +3 Million Sinovac Doses, Private Sale Soon!
- Walk-In Vaccination In Malaysia From 1 August Onwards?
- What To Do Before, During + After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- MITI Letter For Interstate Travel Not Valid For 4 Days!
- Malaysia Has 4 Most Dangerous COVID-19 Cities In Asia?
- Can You Wear Slippers While Driving In Malaysia?
- Walk-In Vaccination in KL + Selangor Kicks Off!
- Delta Variant Can Infect In Seconds : How To Prevent That?