Is it true that MySejahtera has a new vaccine appointment feature for senior citizens of 60 years and above?
Find out what is this new MySejahtera feature that is going viral on social media, and what the FACTS really are!
New MySejahtera Vaccine Appointment Feature For Seniors?
People are posting and sharing messages about a new MySejahtera feature that lets senior citizens of 60 years and above request for COVID-19 vaccine appointments.
Here are two examples of those viral messages :
For those above 60,who still do not have an appointment for your vaccination,you can go to MySejahtera Helpdesk,and press B
For all those who are yet to get your vaccination appointment.
For those above 60 yrs and have yet to get vaccination date, you can do the following:-
1. open mysejahtera
2. click on help desk
4. Select option B
5. You will be given an appointment.
It’s for 60yrs n above.
Not A New MySejahtera Vaccine Appointment Feature For Seniors…
The viral messages are not exactly correct.
This is NOT a new MySejahtera feature lets senior citizens request for, and receive, a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
This is really a Helpdesk alternative to the JKJAV hotline for people who have already registered for their COVID-19 vaccination.
Here are the facts…
Fact #1 : It Is Not A New MySejahtera App Feature
The viral messages ask us to open the MySejahtera app and tap on Helpdesk to get to the new vaccine appointment feature.
The truth is tapping on the Helpdesk option in the MySejahtera app merely opens up a web browser, and redirects you to the online MySejahtera Helpdesk website.
Fact #2 : It Is Just A New Help Option
The truth is – this is just a new Helpdesk option, to help people check for their COVID-19 vaccine appointments, and for the MySejahtera team identify those who didn’t get their vaccine appointments yet.
If you select B. 60 years old and above but haven’t received my appointment (Phase 2), you will be asked if you have chronic illness or not.
Whatever option you select, you will be taught how to check for your vaccine appointment in MySejahtera :
- Click on the COVID-19 Vaccination icon on the MySejahtera main page.
- Choose the Vaccine for [your name] option to view your appointment details
And if you still do NOT see your vaccine appointment, then you are asked to submit your MySejahtera user ID (MySJ ID) and your MyKad or passport number.
In the next page, you will be asked to submit your mobile number and an email address for them to write back to you on what to do next.
This will allow the MySejahtera team to look into your vaccine appointment, or why your MySejahtera app does not display the vaccine appointments.
It does NOT mean you will be automatically given your COVID-19 vaccine appointments, as the viral messages claim.
Your COVID-19 vaccine appointment will be issued according to these criteria :
- when you registered for COVID-19 vaccination
- your age
- if you have any co-morbidities (chronic illness)
- your location
Nowhere in this process do you see it being mentioned that this feature allows you to request for a vaccine appointment.
Fact #3 : It Is More Convenient Than Calling Hotline
To be clear, this is a legitimate Helpdesk option to help senior citizens age 60 years and above check for their COVID-19 vaccine appointments.
It is no different than calling the JKJAV hotline at 1800-888-828, to ask why you have not received your vaccine appointment.
Now that this new Helpdesk option has been introduced, you should definitely use it instead of calling the JKJAV hotline, which is always busy and hard to get through.
Fact #4 : This Is Not A Vaccine Registration Feature
This new Helpdesk option helps to identify senior citizens who may not have received their appointments, possibly due to these reasons :
- not aware of where to look for vaccine appointment details
- did not even register for COVID-19 vaccination
- MySejahtera app cache corruption
However, it is not a replacement for the COVID-19 vaccine registration process. You cannot use this “method” to ask for a COVID-19 vaccine appointment if you have not yet registered for it.
Even with the introduction of this new Helpdesk feature, you must still register yourself for COVID-19 vaccination through these five ways :
- The MySejahtera app – a future update will introduce a button to register for an appointment.
- The Vaksin COVID website.
- The telephone hotline : 1800-888-828
- Manually at health clinics, hospitals and private clinics
- House-to-house registration at targeted rural areas for senior citizens.
Please make sure you register for your free COVID-19 vaccine ASAP!
Help Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Thank you in advanced!
- MySejahtera : How To Change / Cancel Vaccine Appointment?
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 4 June 2021 Edition!
- Malaysia Approves AstraZeneca Vaccine By Siam Bioscience!
- MCO 3.0 Total Lockdown SOP : 3 June 2021 Update!
- Google AdSense Reality Check : How Much Do We Make?
- Did GSK “Accidentally” Make COVID-19 In Wuhan Lab?
- Did Man Die From COVID-19 Contaminated Package?
- MySejahtera : How To Delete / Migrate Vaccine Dependent?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Dependents : Can They Go Alone?
- VAERS : How Antivaxxers Use It To Support Their Fake News!
- Did Dr. Joey Avila Die From COVID-19 After Sinovac Dose 2?
- India COVID-19 Cases Plummet Due To Ivermectin + HCQ?
- Joint Vaccine Appointments : How To Get Them?
- LDV Syringe : How To Read The Volume Correctly?
- Scam Alert : Herbal Visual Tea For Glaucoma / Cataract!
- Can You Get The COVID-19 Vaccine With Other Vaccinations?
- Vaccine Underdose : What Should You Watch Out For?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clots : What To Look For?
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!
Go Back To > Fact Check | Software | Tech ARP