Did a morgue in Michigan accidentally cremate their worker who feel asleep?
Find out what has just gone viral, and what the FACTS really are!
Claim : Napping Morgue Employee Cremated By Mistake!
People are sharing this shocking bit of news about an unfortunate morgue employee who got accidentally cremated after falling asleep on the job!
An employee of a Roseville, Michigan Funeral Home & Cremation Service died this morning, after being accidentally cremated by one of his coworkers.
According to the Police, 48-year old Paul Houston decided to take a nap one a stretcher after working for sixteen hours straight.
While he was sleeping, another employee mistook him for the corpse of a 52-year old car accident victim and carried him to the crematory.
Before anyone could notice the mistake, he had already been exposed to temperatures ranging between 1400 to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit and reduced to ashes.
Jenna Anderson, one of Mr Houston’s coworkers, says she heard him scream for about 15 seconds after the crematory was activated.
“At first, we didn’t understand where the sound was coming from. When we realized what was happening, it was too late. We shut down the heating system, but he was already dead.”
Ms. Anderson claims that the young coworker who caused the accident was a new employee, and had forgotten to check for the toe tag to make sure he had the right body.
Jenna Anderson says she heard the victim scream in agony as the crematory was reducing him to ashes.
The police has opened an investigation to determine the exact circumstances surrounding Mr Houston’s death.
Investigators have not ruled out the possibility of filing criminal charges against the employee who caused his death.
The young man could possibly be accused of criminal negligence causing death.
This one, which was apparently posted by ABC News, seems to validate the other stories about the unfortunate morgue employee…
Our Verdict : Fake Story By Satire Websites
For those who just want a simple Yes or No answer, this is yet another FAKE STORY by satire (fake story) websites.
Help stop the creation of such fake stories by BOYCOTTING fake story websites like Weekly Inquirer, news24, The Daily Star, Trendolizer, etc. DO NOT SHARE THEIR STORIES!
For the details why this is fake, please continue below….
Morgue Employee Cremated By Mistake : Hoax Debunked!
Okay, let’s start with why this is fake news, and move on to what the facts are…
Fact #1 : They Are Posted By Satire Websites
Websites like Weekly Inquirer, Trendolizer and news24 (The Daily Star) call themselves satire websites, but they are really nothing more than websites that copy and paste FAKE STORIES for the clicks.
They try their best to post shocking stories as if they are true, and doing their very best to conceal that the stories are not true. Most of them have only a tiny disclaimer at the bottom of every page, which we have to blow up to show you :
Information contained in this website is for information and entertainment purposes only.
Fact #2 : That’s Not The Real ABC Website
What’s truly egregious is ABCNews-US.com, which is nothing more than a fake news website that tries to pass itself off as the real ABC News website – ABC.com.
The only reason they do this? To trick you into sharing their fake news, so that they get more page views.
Fact #3 : That’s The Hickory Hill Funeral Home
The picture they used is of the Hickory Hill Funeral Home in Fox Meadows, Tennessee.
That morgue gained notoriety in May 2016 after WREG exposed how the owner did not have an embalmer’s licence and abandoned two bodies inside after he closed down the business.
Fact #4 : The Story Isn’t Even Logical
Never mind the bad grammar and bad spelling peppering the story, the story has more holes than Swiss cheese.
- Even the most tired person would wake up if someone wheels the stretcher, and definitely when he’s being lifted and placed into a casket.
- Even the stupidest of morgue employees can see that their sleeping coworker is dressed differently, possibly even in a uniform?
- No one gets cremated on a stretcher. The dead body is first placed in a casket before being cremated.
- The cremation process takes a long time – about 1-2 hours – to reduce a body into ashes. Yet the story claimed that he was reduced to ashes even though they turned it off, after they heard him scream?
Fact #5 : It’s The Michigan Version Of The New York Cremation Hoax!
That fake story naturally went viral, and probably made satire websites a lot of money…
- Fact Check : Did This Man Break His Home Quarantine?
- Home Quarantine Flouters : How Much Of A Risk Are They?
- Did Fauci Write That Angry COVID-19 Post : How Dare You?
- Fact Check : Malaysia Is Entering 3rd Wave Of COVID-19?
- Fact Check : Science Supports Pig As Haram With Proofs?
- Free Influenza Vaccine Expiring Soon : Should You Take It?
- Dexamethasone : Do NOT Self-Medicate Against COVID-19!
- Fact Check: Changi Airport Passengers Must Wear PPE Suits?
- Fact Check : Lincoln Memorial Defaced By BLM Protestors!
- George Floyd Challenge Exposed : Racist + Dangerous!
- GrabFood : How Burgertory Exposed Potential Discrimination!
- Fact Check : White House Lights Out With Trump In Bunker?
- Fact Check : White Cops Arrest Black Man, Finds He’s FBI!
- Fact Check : US Protestors Asking China For Help!
- Android Wallpaper Malware Explained + Solved!
- Fact Check : Flower of the Holy Spirit – From Saint To Dove!
- Fact Check : George Floyd Protestors Broke Into White House!
- Fact Check : Rev. Patrick Mahoney Hypocrisy On Protests
- HUAWEI Receives World’s First CC EAL4+ Certificate For 5G!
- THREE Fake CIMB Bank Call + SMS Scams!
- Hand Sanitiser : Can It Set Your Car On Fire?
- Galaxy S20 Secure Processor : How It Protects Your Data!
- Samsung Pay Now Supports Boost e-Wallet!
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra : An In-Depth Review!
- HUAWEI P40 Smartphones : What Apps Can You Install?
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- Scam Alert : Fake PS4 Promotions On Facebook!
- Fact Check : Prolonged Use of Face Mask Causes Hypoxia!
- GrabPay Scam : Don’t Link Your Debit Card / Bank Account!
- Fact Check : Tasuku Honjo Bets Nobel Prize On China Creating COVID-19
- Fake CARES Act YouTube Video Perpetuates COVID-19 Hoax
- Fact Check : CARES Act (HR 748) Proves COVID-19 Plot!
- Fact Check : Tasuku Honjo Confident USA Created COVID-19!
- Acronis Cyber Protect : What Does It Offer?
Go Back To > Cybersecurity + Fact Checks | Home
Support Tech ARP!