Did Larry King die from COVID-19 after surviving TWO cancers, heart surgery, and SEVEN WIVES?
Find out what the viral news about Larry King’s death, and what the FACTS really are!
Did Larry King Die From COVID-19 After Surviving Cancer?
This is the advice that has been circulating on Instagram and WhatsApp about Larry King dying from COVID-19 :
No, Larry King Did NOT Die From COVID-19
As much as we admire the effectiveness of the message in reminding people to wear a face mask to protect themselves against COVID-19, Larry King did not die from COVID-19.
Here are the facts about what Larry King went through in life, and his death.
Fact #1 : Larry King Had Lung + Prostate Cancers
In 1999, Larry King was diagnosed with prostate cancer, and was successfully treated for it.
Then in 2017, he had surgery to remove a lump in his lung, that turned out to be malignant.
Fact #2 : Larry King Had One Known Heart Attack
Larry King had a heart attack in 1987, which led to a quintuple heart-bypass surgery.
This was followed by an angioplasty in 1997 for a clogged heart vessel. Ten years later, he had angioplasty and stents inserted.
Fact #3 : Larry King Survived A Stroke
In March 2019, he suffered a stroke and was in coma for weeks. He survived that, but lost some function in his left foot.
Fact #4 : Larry King Had 7 Wives In 8 Marriages
Larry King was actually married eight times, to seven different women.
- Freda Miller in 1952
- Annette Kaye in 1961
- Alene Akins in 1961
- Mickey Sutphin in 1964
- Alene Akins (again) in 1968
- Sharon Lepore in 1976
- Julie Alexander in 1989
- Shawn Southwick in 1997
Fact #5 : Larry King Had COVID-19 But Died Of Sepsis
Larry King was hospitalised for COVID-19 in December 2020, and died on 23 January 2021.
However, his ex-wife Shawn Southwick (whom he divorced in 2019) said that he recovered from COVID-19, but died of sepsis as a complication.
It can be argued though that if he didn’t contract COVID-19, he wouldn’t have suffered from sepsis during his recovery…
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Scam Alert : East Malaysia Seafood Agent On Facebook!
- Fact Check : 52 New MCO SOP Rules For Next 6 Months?
- Scam Alert : Ocean Sense Seafood On Facebook!
- Beware Of AirAsia X Scam On WhatsApp!
- Why You Should NOT Move WhatsApp Chats To Telegram!
- Can Ivermectin Really Cure Or Prevent COVID-19?
- Eurocham Leak Of Malaysia Shutdown : Please Don’t Panic!
- Keep Your iPhone + MagSafe Away From Medical Devices!
- Why Thousands Of Vaccinated Israelis Got COVID-19 Anyway
- Focus On Fauci : These Vaccine Lies Can Get You KILLED!
- 23 Post-Vaccination Deaths In Norway : The Facts + The BS!
- Can Inhaling Steam + Supplements Prevent COVID-19?
- Can This Corona Kashayam Recipe Prevent COVID-19?
- Fact Check : Can Betadine + Listerine Prevent COVID-19?
- Malaysia Approves Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine!
- 2021 MCO / CMCO / RMCO : What You Need To Know!
- Is WhatsApp Forcing Us To Share Data With Facebook In February 2021?
- Fact Check : Sungai Buloh Hospital Cramped With Patients?
- Hello? WhatsApp Is Already Sharing Data With Facebook!
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Hand Sanitiser : Can It Set Your Car On Fire?
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Medicine | Fact Checks | Home