Did Kim Yo Jong just confirm that her brother and North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un is dead, with LIVE videos of his funeral?
Find out what’s going on, and if it’s true that Kim Jong Un is dead.
Claim : Kim Yo Jong Confirms Kim Jong Un Is Dead
Just hours ago, a Kim Yo Jong Facebook page started sharing videos of what it claimed were scenes from Kim Jong Un’s funeral.
Here are the comments that accompanied those videos :
Our Verdict : Utter Bullshit
Now, we do not know if Kim Jong Un is dead or alive … but Kim Yo Jong definitely did not confirm that her brother is dead.
- that Facebook page does not belong to Kim Yo Jong
- the videos are NOT live streams from North Korea
- the Kaheva video was recorded 5 days ago
- the funeral videos were from Kim Jong Il’s funeral in December 2011
This Facebook page was likely created to farm Facebook Likes and Follows. Last we checked, it had 22K Likes and 50K Follows.
The admins can later sell the Page to someone else to rename and reuse for other purposes.
To maximise their efforts, they created at least two other Pages with similar content – Hantavirus and Trending Today USA – both new pages.
Please DO NOT LIKE / FOLLOW such pages! And please DO NOT SHARE their posts!
Kim Yo Jong Confirms Kim Jong Un Is Dead : Hoax Debunked!
For those who are thinking to themselves, “How do you know it’s fake? You were NOT there!“, here are the reasons why we know for sure…
Fact #1 : Facebook Is Blocked In North Korea
Let’s start with this – North Korea has blocked access to Facebook since April 2016, exactly four years ago.
Okay, you may be thinking – surely, Kim Yo Jong would have access to Facebook, right? Please continue…
Fact #2 : No North Korean Leader Has A Facebook Page
No North Korean leader has ever created a Facebook page, not even Kim Yo Jong. North Korea has no official presence on Facebook.
Fact #3 : That Page Was Created Just Hours Ago!
At the time of writing, the Kim Yo Jong page was created a mere 10 hours ago, and use old, existing photos as the profile and cover photos.
Fact #4 : None Of The Videos Were Live Streamed
Despite mentioning that the videos were live, the page admins posted the first two videos directly.
They later re-released this video of Kaheva (actually recorded 5 days ago) saying that Kim Jong Un is likely dead, from her analysis.
Is it possible for the North Koreans to go back in time to post a live recording that was recorded 4 hours later?
The admins then looped the other video clips, and streamed them to Facebook Live, so they would have the red Live icon, making them look more authentic.
However, if you watch the Live videos, you will realise that it’s the same clip on a loop. A real live video would not do that.
Fact #5 : The Videos Are Of Kim Jong Il’s Funeral!
The four video clips posted or shared on the page were of Kim Jong Il’s state funeral from December 2011.
Here is a screenshot of the original video, showing Kim Jong Un at his father’s funeral.
And when people posted links to the original videos to dispute the claim, the Kim Yo Jong page admins quickly banned them. I literally saw it happen LIVE…
Fact #6 : Impossible For So Many Live Streams From North Korea
At the time we posted this article, three new Facebook Pages – Kim Jo Yong, Hantavirus and Trending Today USA – have posted Live videos of Kim Jong Un’s alleged funeral.
Do you actually believe that it is possible for THREE different persons in North Korea to record the funeral live and stream it on Facebook Live, which is banned and blocked in North Korea?
Fact #7 : His Name Is Kim Jong-un
It is odd for his own sister, or any North Korean citizen or official, to repeatedly mistype his name.
His name is Kim Jong-un, not Kim Jong Un, not Kim Jong UN, not Kim Jong.
- Mark Zuckerberg Fact Check : My Wife China And Not Pretty
- Fact Check : Empty Hospitals Prove COVID-19 Is Fake?
- Fact Check : Funeral Home Accidentally Cremated Employee!
- Hydroxychloroquine Risk : Death From Cardiac Arrest!
- How Malaysia Manages PPE Supply To Combat COVID-19
- How Social Contact Spreads COVID-19 + Creates Clusters!
- Fact Check : McDonald’s Malaysia Voucher Giveaway!
- Fact Check : Thai King Death From COVID-19
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
- DIY Face Shield : An Easy Way To Make / Mass Produce!
- Is COVID-19 An Airborne Virus? Here Are The Facts!
- Can COVID-19 Spread Through Fruits & Vegetables?
- COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Chloroquine Poisoning : Do NOT Use It To Prevent COVID-19!
- Did The Chinese Use Tea To Cure COVID-19 In Wuhan?
- Cyber Crime WhatsApp Warning Hoax Debunked!
- Bitcoin Revolution : Fake Celebrity Endorsements Exposed!
- COVID-19 Email Scams + Malware Are Spreading!
- Hand Sanitiser Alcohol Catching Fire : Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 Coronavirus : Why Snakes Are Not Hosts!
- Chloroquine Was NOT Approved By FDA To Treat COVID-19!
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits Are Genuine, But…
- COVID-19 Rapid Tests : What You Need To Know!
- MYEG vs KKM : Our COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits Are Real!
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Gargling Hoax Debunked!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
- Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
- The Double-Sided Surgical Mask Hoax Debunked!
- American Origin Of H1N1 Pandemic Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Symptoms Revealed In JAMA Study!
- COVID-19 : Protect With Surgical Mask + Eyewear!
- H1N1 Pandemic : The Great American Cover-Up Debunked!
- Hand Sanitiser vs Soap : Which Should YOU Use?
- Rasam Antidote For Wuhan | Nipah | SARS Viruses Debunked!
- Yes! Surgical Masks Can Protect Us Against Influenza!
- Wang Guangfa : Wuhan Coronavirus Can Infect Through Eyes!
- COVID-19 Coronavirus : Can Face Masks Help Protect Us?
- How Did Iran Shoot Down UIA Flight PS752 By Mistake?
Go Back To > Cybersecurity | Home