Is it true that the Kelana Jaya Health Clinic has been closed, and will now be used only for COVID-19 patients on oxygen?
Take a look at the viral message, and find out what the FACTS really are!
Kelana Jaya Health Clinic Now Only For COVID-19 Patients?
This warning and picture have gone viral on WhatsApp, claiming that the Kelana Jaya Health Clinic (Klinik Kesihatan Kelana Jaya) is now officially closed, and will only be used for COVID-19 patients on oxygen.
Kelana Jaya Health Clinic Not For COVID-19 Patients, Operating As Usual
This is yet another COVID-19 fake story that has gone viral on WhatsApp. And here are the reasons why…
Fact #1 : Kelana Jaya Health Clinic Operating As Usual
The Kelana Jaya Health Clinic (Klinik Kesihatan Kelana Jaya) confirmed that this is fake news, and said that they are operating as usual.
Fact #2 : Picture Was Taken At HTAR In Klang
This is for those who ask, “What if the government is lying???”
If you look closely at the background of the photo, you can see that the place has a fence made of unpainted red bricks and vertical iron bars.
It would match the fence at HTAR (Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah) in Klang, but not the actual Kelana Jaya Health Clinic (Klinik Kesihatan Kelana Jaya), which has white walls and both horizontal and vertical iron bars.
Fact #3 : Those Patients Were Not On Oxygen
If you look at the picture carefully, you can see that the COVID-19 patients were not on oxygen at all.
Fact #4 : Those Patients Were Waiting For Beds
Due to the sudden surge in COVID-19 cases, HTAR ran out of beds in the wards, and had to set up makeshift beds outside their Emergency Department.
The patients in the photo were already treated at the Emergency Department before being assigned a makeshift beds, while waiting for new beds in the wards are being readied.
This was explained in a Selangor State Health press release on 8 July 2021.
- Malaysia COVID-19 Recovery Plan : 9 July 2021 Edition!
- Sabah Upgraded To COVID-19 Recovery Phase 2!
- KL + Selangor EMCO 3.0 SOP : 7 July 2021 Edition!
- More Sectors Allowed To Open In Selangor EMCO Areas!
- TUDM Ivermectin Claims : What Are The Facts?
- EU Digital COVID Certificate : A Comedy Of Errors!
- Scam Alert : FamilyMart 70th Anniversary Survey!
- Can Hospitals In Malaysia Use Ivermectin To Treat COVID-19?
- Man Receives Empty Vaccine Injection : How To Avoid This?
- Fact Check : SOGO White Flag Initiative By Datuk Andrew Lim
- Can You Use MySejahtera To Choose COVID-19 Vaccine?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP