According to the Weekly Inquirer, a New York funeral company accidentally cremated one of their employees who fell asleep after working for 16 hours straight.
Find out whether this poor, overworked bloke really got cremated, and what the facts really are!
Claim : Funeral Home Accidentally Cremated Employee!
The Weekly Inquirer posted this article on 11 April 2020 :
NEW YORK, NY: EXHAUSTED FUNERAL HOME EMPLOYEE CREMATED BY MISTAKE WHILE TAKING A NAP
An employee of a New York, Funeral & Cremation Service died yesterday, after being accidentally cremated by one of his coworkers.
According to the Police, 48-year old Michael Jones decided to take a nap one a stretcher after working for sixteen hours straight to the recent influx of dead bodies.
While he was sleeping, another employee mistook him for the corpse of a 52-year old person who died from respiratory issues and moved him to the crematory.
Before anyone could notice the mistake, he had already been exposed to temperatures ranging between 1400 to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit and reduced to ashes.
Jenna Anderson, one of Mr Jones’s coworkers, says she heard him scream for about 15 seconds after the crematory was activated.
“At first, we didn’t understand where the sound was coming from. When we realized what was happening, it was too late. We shut down the heating system, but he was already dead.”
Ms. Anderson claims that the young coworker who caused the accident was a new employee, and had forgotten to check for the toe tag to make sure he had the right body.
Jenna Anderson says she heard the victim scream in agony as the crematory was reducing him to ashes.
The police has opened an investigation to determine the exact circumstances surrounding Mr Jone’s death.
Investigators have not ruled out the possibility of filing criminal charges against the employee who caused his death.
The young man could possibly be accused of criminal negligence causing death.
Our Verdict : Fake Story By Satire Website
For those who just want a simple Yes or No answer, this is yet another FAKE STORY by another satire (fake story) website.
Help stop the creation of such fake stories by BOYCOTTING the Weekly Inquirer. DO NOT SHARE THEIR STORIES!
For the details why this is fake, please continue below….
Funeral Home Accidentally Cremated Employee : Hoax Debunked!
Okay, let’s start with why this is fake news, and move on to what the facts are…
Weekly Inquirer Is A Satire Website
Weekly Inquirer calls itself a satire website, but it is really a FAKE STORY website, because it does its very best to conceal that it is a satire website.
It only has this tiny disclaimer at the bottom of every page, which we have to blow up to show you :
Information contained in this website is for information and entertainment purposes only.
New York is Burying The Dead On Hart Island
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, New York is burying any dead not claimed within two weeks on Hart Island, at least temporarily.
The Story Isn’t Even Logical
Never mind the bad grammar and bad spelling peppering the story, the story isn’t even logical.
- Even the most tired person would wake up if someone wheels the stretcher, and definitely when he’s being lifted and placed into the combustion chamber.
- Even the stupidest of employees can see that the sleeping employee is dressed differently, even in a uniform?
- No one gets cremated on a slab. The dead body is first placed in a casket before being cremated.
- The cremation process takes a long time – about 1-2 hours – to reduce a body into ashes. Yet the story claimed that he was reduced to ashes even though they turned it off, after hearing him scream?
The story is so full of holes, you can use it to strain your pasta…
- Fact Check : McDonald’s Malaysia Voucher Giveaway!
- Fact Check : Thai King Death From COVID-19
- Is COVID-19 An Airborne Virus? Here Are The Facts!
- Can COVID-19 Spread Through Fruits & Vegetables?
- COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Chloroquine Poisoning : Do NOT Use It To Prevent COVID-19!
- Bantuan Prihatin Nasional (BPN) : Watch Out For Scam SMS!
- Cyber Crime WhatsApp Warning Hoax Debunked!
- Bitcoin Revolution : Fake Celebrity Endorsements Exposed!
- COVID-19 Email Scams + Malware Are Spreading!
- Hand Sanitiser Alcohol Catching Fire : Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 Coronavirus : Why Snakes Are Not Hosts!
- Chloroquine Was NOT Approved By FDA To Treat COVID-19!
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits Are Genuine, But…
- COVID-19 Rapid Tests : What You Need To Know!
- MYEG vs KKM : Our COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits Are Real!
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Gargling Hoax Debunked!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
- Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
- The Double-Sided Surgical Mask Hoax Debunked!
- American Origin Of H1N1 Pandemic Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Symptoms Revealed In JAMA Study!
- COVID-19 : Protect With Surgical Mask + Eyewear!
- H1N1 Pandemic : The Great American Cover-Up Debunked!
- Hand Sanitiser vs Soap : Which Should YOU Use?
- Why Snakes Are Not Source Of Wuhan Coronavirus!
- Rasam Antidote For Wuhan | Nipah | SARS Viruses Debunked!
- Yes! Surgical Masks Can Protect Us Against Influenza!
- Wang Guangfa : Wuhan Coronavirus Can Infect Through Eyes!
- COVID-19 Coronavirus : Can Face Masks Help Protect Us?
- How Did Iran Shoot Down UIA Flight PS752 By Mistake?
Go Back To > Cybersecurity | Home