The FG Lockdown Funds scam is going viral on WhatsApp, and here is what you need to know about it!
Be sure to share this expose with your family and friends, so they won’t get cheated!
FG Lockdown Funds Scam : What Is It?
The FG Lockdown Funds scam is actually a number of similar scams based around the same premise – the federal government (FG) is giving away money from their COVID-19 lockdown fund.
Which federal government? The scammers created a multitude of scams, each targeting a different country.
Needless to say – they are all SCAMS.
You should NOT participate, and you should definitely NOT share the link with anyone!
FG Lockdown Funds Scam Exposed!
If you click on the FG Lockdown Funds link, you will be taken to a simple website with a black background. Certainly nothing which looks like an official government website.
No matter what day load this website, it will always tell you that the offer is limited until today. And there is always 1936 lockdown packages left – this figure never changes.
After going through a meaningless survey, you are asked to share this message to seven WhatsApp groups, in order to qualify for the money.
Which government initiative do you know would require you to share on WhatsApp groups? That should have been yet another clue this is just another scam.
To make it more convincing, there is a fake comment section of people claiming to have successfully received their money.
Regardless of how many times you refresh the page, the same people will always be listed and the time code and number of people never changes.
FG Lockdown Funds Scam : More Details
Interestingly, the logo used in all of the FG Lockdown Funds websites is the coat of arms of Nigeria.
Does this mean they were created by Nigerians? Possibly, if they used it as an Easter egg of sorts.
The domains used by these FG Lockdown Funds websites are also brand new :
- ngodataz.com was registered on 15 June 2020
- ramaphosafoundation.com was registered on 12 May 2020
They also have their identities protected to avoid being identified by authorities.
- Fact Check : Chinese Student Attacked By Canadian Cops!
- Fact Check : Science Supports Pig As Haram With Proofs?
- Free Influenza Vaccine Expiring Soon : Should You Take It?
- Dexamethasone : Do NOT Self-Medicate Against COVID-19!
- Fact Check: Changi Airport Passengers Must Wear PPE Suits?
- Fact Check : Lincoln Memorial Defaced By BLM Protestors!
- George Floyd Challenge Exposed : Racist + Dangerous!
- GrabFood : How Burgertory Exposed Potential Discrimination!
- Fact Check : White House Lights Out With Trump In Bunker?
- Fact Check : White Cops Arrest Black Man, Finds He’s FBI!
- Fact Check : US Protestors Asking China For Help!
- Android Wallpaper Malware Explained + Solved!
- Fact Check : Flower of the Holy Spirit – From Saint To Dove!
- Fact Check : George Floyd Protestors Broke Into White House!
- Fact Check : Rev. Patrick Mahoney Hypocrisy On Protests
- HUAWEI Receives World’s First CC EAL4+ Certificate For 5G!
- THREE Fake CIMB Bank Call + SMS Scams!
- Hand Sanitiser : Can It Set Your Car On Fire?
- Galaxy S20 Secure Processor : How It Protects Your Data!
- Samsung Pay Now Supports Boost e-Wallet!
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra : An In-Depth Review!
- HUAWEI P40 Smartphones : What Apps Can You Install?
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- Scam Alert : Fake PS4 Promotions On Facebook!
- Fact Check : Prolonged Use of Face Mask Causes Hypoxia!
- GrabPay Scam : Don’t Link Your Debit Card / Bank Account!
- Fact Check : Tasuku Honjo Bets Nobel Prize On China Creating COVID-19
- Fake CARES Act YouTube Video Perpetuates COVID-19 Hoax
- Fact Check : CARES Act (HR 748) Proves COVID-19 Plot!
- Fact Check : Tasuku Honjo Confident USA Created COVID-19!
- Acronis Cyber Protect : What Does It Offer?
Go Back To > Cybersecurity | Home
Support Tech ARP!