Is Malaysia going to issue a physical vaccination ID card for those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19?
Take a look at the viral video, and find out what the FACTS really are!
Claim : COVID-19 Vaccination ID Card For Malaysia
A video has been circulating on social media and WhatsApp, claiming to show physical COVID-19 vaccination ID cards that will be issued to those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
The video shows that your vaccination certificate is printed on one side, with the type of vaccine you received will be printed on the reverse side.
JKJAV : No COVID-19 Vaccination ID Card For Malaysia!
The COVID-19 vaccination ID card in the video looks really cool, but it is NOT genuine.
There is NO official physical COVID-19 vaccination card in Malaysia!
On 23 July 2021, JKJAV – the Special Committee on COVID-19 Vaccine Supply – announced that :
- there is no physical vaccination certificate, and
- there is only the digital vaccination certificate in MySejahtera and a simple vaccination card.
Back in March 2021, Malaysia Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr Adham Baba showed off the My COVID-19 Vaccination Badge.
However, the My COVID-19 Vaccination Badge appears to be shelved. Besides, it looks completely different from the vaccination ID card in the video.
Read more : First Look At My COVID-19 Vaccination Badge!
It is possible that the video was recorded by a private company offering their card printing service to people who want to print a physical copy of their digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
However, we do NOT recommend that as the digital COVID-19 certificate contains personal data that you may not want people to have access to.
- your full name
- your MyKad / passport number
- a QR code which currently has placeholder data (Scan Sample QR code), but could later be filled with sensitive information
In its digital form, it is protected by your smartphone’s encryption – you need to log in to access the digital certificate. Once printed out, that protection is lost.
Just in case you are worried about “losing” the certificate, JKJAV says that you will soon be able to print a physical copy of the digital certificate for safekeeping.
If you just can’t wait, here is a simple solution – take a screenshot of the digital certificate.
Please Support My Work!
If you would like to support my work, you can do so via bank transfer / PayPal / credit card.
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Thank you in advanced! ❤️
- You Can Now Record Video Of Your COVID-19 Vaccination!
- China To Offer mRNA Booster Dose For Sinovac + Sinopharm!
- Malaysian Vaccination Certificate Rejected By Hong Kong?
- COVID-19 Vaccination For Children Postponed For Now!
- Petrol Station Covidiot Livestreams His Crime + Arrest!
- “You Wanna Kena Whacked?” Maskless Bully To Be Charged!
- How Chinese Vaccine Propaganda Hobbles Vaccination Efforts
- Malaysia National Recovery Plan : 20 July 2021 Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 19 July 2021 Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 19 July 2021 Edition!
- Fact Check : Ivermectin Triple Therapy By Professor Borody
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!