Predators including cyber predators are everywhere, and too often we don’t see them coming. With Kaspersky Lab you could catch THE PREDATOR and possibly some cyber predators and win some prizes too!
Catch The Predator With Kaspersky Lab and Win Prizes!
THE PREDATOR directed and co-written by Shane Black (whose previous directorial credits include Iron Man 3 and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang) see a new group of humans take on the predators again in a setting, and with a story line that echoes many of the top cyber predator protection tips that have been shared by Kaspersky Lab.
Kaspersky Lab’s role in protecting the world from cybercriminals by hunting the cyberpredators ties in with the hunt-the-hunters cat and mouse game of The Predator’s protagonists led by Narcos‘ Boyd Holbrook and Moonlight’s Trevante Rhodes.
“Being cybersecurity experts, we want to make sure that the cyberworld is safe for everyone from all kinds of threats. Our job is pretty much parallel to the role of the good guys in the Predator movie as we are hunting the hunters to make the world a little safer from cybercriminals,” Yeo Siang Tiong, General Manager, SEA, Kaspersky Lab.
Kaspersky Lab in partnership with 20th Century Fox has an exciting promotional campaign for the “The Predator”. A total of USD 81,000 in FOX Studio Tours in Hollywood and special edition promotional merchandise are up for grabs in Kaspersky Lab’s ‘The Predator Promo’ in the Asia Pacific.
Catch The Predator Contest
The Catch The Predator promotion is open 11 countries in the APAC region including Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Seven winners from the participating countries will get an experience of a lifetime to go on a VIP Hollywood FOX Tour for two worth more than USD 8000 each to view where the movie was filmed. This is an extremely rare opportunity as Fox Studios no longer offers studio tours, and the prizes are inclusive of airfare for two and three nights hotel accommodation.
There are also 1000 Limited Edition Predator Gift Sets of a military cap and thermal flash worth USD 25 per set to be won for a total of USD81,000 in prizes.
To participate in this promotion purchase any of these selected Kaspersky Lab products from an official Kaspersky online e-store or retail store between 9.July and 31 October 2018. :
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus (Web | App)
- Kaspersky Internet Security (Web | App)
- Kaspersky Total Security (Web | App)
- The Kaspersky Global Transparency Initiative Explained!
- Kaspersky Moves Core Russian Operations To Switzerland![adrotate group=”2″]
- The Kaspersky Palaeontology of Cybersecurity Conference
- The Palaeontology of Cyberattacks
- The BitScout Cyber Forensics Tool Revealed!
- South Korean Cyberattacks – From Military To ATM
- The Spring Dragon / Lotus Blossom Advanced Persistent Attack
- Cyber Technical Surveillance Counter-Measures (TSCM)
- Cyberspace – The Survival Guide
- The Kaspersky Lab Security Conference Q&A Session
Go Back To > Cybersecurity | Home