Did a boy collapse after getting the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in Melaka?
Take a look at the video, and find out the REAL REASON why he collapsed!
Updated @ 2021-10-01 : Added a lot more information, including the true cause of the boy’s collapse
Originally posted @ 2021-09-30
Claim : Boy Collapsed After Getting Pfizer Vaccine In Melaka!
A video of a boy collapsing after his Pfizer vaccination in Melaka has gone viral, together with this message (with our translation in English) :
Kes kat Encore Mall Klebang, budak sekolah lepas ambil vaksin
This case happened at Encore Mall Klebang. A schoolboy after getting his vaccine.
Its happening in ENCORE PPV Melaka today, after pfizer vaccination
This video shows the teenager suddenly collapsing outside the Encore PPV (COVID-19 Vaccination Centre) in Klebang Melaka.
He had to be held up, and a RELA member was later seen carrying him into the PPV.
The viral video sparked panic amongst parents, as it comes right after false claims of 5 teenagers dying from the COVID-19 vaccine.
Truth : FEAR, Not Vaccine, Caused Boy To Collapse!
The video is genuine, but the boy did NOT collapse because of the COVID-19 vaccine.
According to Melaka State Health and Anti-Drugs Committee chairman, Datuk Rahman Mariman, the teenager skipped breakfast on the morning of his COVID-19 vaccination because he was anxious about it.
He became dizzy and was nauseous, before losing consciousness and collapsing outside of the Encore PPV. Fortunately, his condition improved after he was given some food.
[The incident] is true. The student had nausea because he skipped breakfast due to anxiety. However, his condition improved after having some food.
KKM : It Was Vasovagal Syncopy
On 1 October 2021, the Deputy Health Minister I, Datuk Dr Noor Azmi Ghazali, visited the teenager at 8:30 AM and obtained more information on this case.
He said that the boy did not have any health issues, but was nervous during vaccination. He also confirmed that the teenager did not have any breakfast that morning.
After getting vaccinated, the boy experienced vasovagal syncope and collapsed and that was when the viral video was recorded.
This is exactly what happened to Tiffany Dover, the American nurse who fainted on live TV after receiving the same Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
People with vasovagal syncope will faint when exposed to certain triggers like pain, emotional stress, fear of needles or even just the sight of blood.
The teenager was allowed to return home after being observed at the PPV, and confirmed to be healthy.
Please help to SHARE this fact check, so other people understand what really happened to the boy.
It is important to protect our children, by vaccinating them against COVID-19.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Pasteur Institute Confirmed Ivermectin Effective vs COVID-19?
- Did 5 Teenagers Die After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Fake COVID-19 Warning Attributed To Dr. Leong Hoe Nam
- Is EU Cancelling COVID-19 Vaccination In October 2021?
- Verified : KKM + MySejahtera SMS Messages Are Legit!
- Did Medical Frontliners Convert Dying Patient To Islam?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP