TNB employees will no longer read the meter or issue any electricity bill during the COVID-19 MCO, but you still need to pay your electricity bill!
Find out how much you need to pay TNB for your electricity usage during the COVID-19 MCO!
TNB Meter Reading + Bill Rendering : Stopped During MCO!
- on-premise meter reading, and
- on-premise rendering of electricity bill
They also announced that :
- you will be issued an estimated bill, based on your previous month’s consumption.
- your bill will be adjusted only when they resume meter reading, after the MCO period ends.
- during the MCO, TNB will not deliver any printed electricity bill to your premise.
Won’t TNB Resume Meter Reading + Bill Rendering During CMCO?
On 13 May 2020, TNB announced that they are resuming meter reading and bill rendering on a staggered basis, and only in green zone states :
- Perak (except Sri Manjung)
That basically means they still won’t perform meter reading for most of the country during the Conditional MCO period.
How To Pay Your TNB Bill During MCO / CMCO?
Option 1 : Pay The Estimated Bill
TNB mentioned that you will be issued an estimated bill, based on your last bill. If your last bill was RM 100, then your estimated bill during the MCO will be RM 100.
All you have to do is continue paying based on your last bill every month, as long as the Movement Control Order is in effect.
Just pay online through JomPAY using your online banking account.
Option 2 : Use TNB Express Payment
The easiest way to check your current bill and make payment is through myTNB.
Just key in your 12-digit TNB account number, and you will receive the current amount due.
You can pay up to RM 250 using a credit or debit card through Express Payment by clicking Next.
If you wish to pay more than RM 250 though, you will need to first register and log into myTNB.
Alternatively, you can pay through JomPAY using your online banking account.
Option 3 : Use myTNB App
The third option is to install and use the myTNB app, which is available as a free download on both Google Play Store and App Store :
Follow these steps to register and check your current TNB bill on the myTNB app :
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Stay at home or shelter in place
- Keep your hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep your home, office, vehicle, etc. clean
- If you must go out, maintain a social distance of 6 feet (2 metres)
- Wear a surgical mask and make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- HUAWEI Receives World’s First CC EAL4+ Certificate For 5G!
- Samsung Pay Now Supports Boost e-Wallet!
- Samsung Jet 70 Easy : Cordless Jet Cyclone Vacuum Cleaner!
- Samsung Clean Station : Auto Dust Disposal with Air Pulse!
- Ransomware Warning : 1 in 3 Attacks Target Business Users!
- Samsung AR9500T Wind-Free : Briefing + Demo!
- Acer C250i Auto-Portrait Portable Projector : First Look!
- Over The Horizon 2020 : An Acoustic Remix!
- 2020 Samsung QLED 8K TVs Are NEXTGEN TV Ready!
- 2020 Samsung QLED 8K Q950 TV : First Look!
- Iron Man Dance Hero Review : Cute + Loud!
- Porsche Tri-Wing S-91x Pegasus Starfighter Revealed!
- HUAWEI FreeBuds 3 : Superior ANC For Voice + Audio!
- Jabra Evolve2 85 : Wireless ANC Headset For The Workplace!
- Jabra Evolve2 65 : Wireless Headset For The Workplace!
- Jabra Evolve2 40 : On-Ear Headset For The Workplace!
- MediaTek Benchmark Cheating : What Happened So Far
- AMD GPU Source Code Hack : What’s Going On?
- China Just Sent Donald Trump These Face Shields!
Go Back To > Home Technology | Business | Home