Netflix announced today (22 January 2019) that Netflix members can now share what they are watching on Instagram Stories using the Netflix iPhone app. Here are the full details!
Yes, You Can Now Share Netflix Titles On Instagram Stories!
The new Netflix iPhone app adds an Instagram Stories share link. With this new feature, you can :
- select a Netflix title you want to share,
- add the Netflix title’s custom art, and
- share it to Instagram Stories, or to your friends as a direct message
The Instagram story remains visible for 24 hours, and provides a “Watch On Netflix” link back to the title page within the Netflix app.
“We’re always on the lookout for ways to make it easier for members to share the Netflix titles they’re obsessing about and help them discover something new to watch. We hope our members enjoy this new feature!” said Leigh Wong Netflix’s Head of Communications for Southeast Asia.
But Only On The iPhone… For Now
Currently, the Instagram Stories sharing feature is only available in the Netflix iPhone app. But Netflix has plans to introduce the same feature in their Android app later this year.
Netflix will also be adding Snapchat sharing to both iPhone and Android apps later this year.
- Join The Netflix Bird Box Challenge At Berjaya Times Square!
- Netflix To Launch The Umbrella Academy In 2019!
- Netflix Launches Korean Drama Hymn Of Death!
- Netflix Video Streaming On LIVA Mini PC
- QNAP Supports Netflix Streaming On TAS-168 / 268 NAS
- Over 60 FREE Movies Now Available On iflix Mobile Web!
- The iflix Progressive Web App Launched For Android!
Go Back To > Home Technology | Home
Support Tech ARP!