The 2019 Samsung Smart TVs, announced at CES 2019, promises to change how we interact with our TV.
Let’s take a look at the 3 key developments that the 2019 Samsung Smart TVs will introduce, and change the way you think about content and connectivity.
1. More Content With Apple Partnership
In March 2019, Samsung’s landmark partnership with Apple will come into effect. It will allow iOS devices like iPhone and iPad to stream directly to the 2019 Samsung Smart TVs using Airplay 2, without the need for Apple TV or additional connections.
In addition, Samsung customers in over 100 countries will have exclusive access to the new Apple iTunes Movies and TV Shows app on Samsung Smart TVs, when it is launched.
2. New Bixby For 2019 Samsung Smart TVs
The 2019 Samsung Smart TVs will come with a New Bixby AI assistant, that will learn about your preferences from each interaction. This will allow the new Bixby to make informed suggestions about what to watch.
The improved Bixby assistant will cover a wider range, and can hear voices from a greater distance. As such, there is no longer a need to press the speaker button on your remote control to talk to Bixby.
3. Seamless Connectivity At Home
The 2019 Samsung Smart TVs will also act as connectivity hubs for your home. You will be able to control connected devices around your home with the SmartThings dashboard.
You can also create automated tasks to trigger certain actions when certain conditions are met. For example, you can set your air-conditioner in a room to automatically turn itself off whenever windows are kept open for a period of time.
The 2019 Samsung Smart TVs will also let you remotely control and access your PCs, laptops, smartphones and tablets, using Remote Access. They can also interact seamlessly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Bezel-less Samsung Micro LED Displays Revealed!
- Three New Western Digital RISC-V Developments Revealed!
- The Samsung Galaxy Note9 Live Translation Guide
- iPhone XS vs Galaxy Note9 – Which Is Better In Low Light?
- Play ManaBox And Win Samsung Devices + Other Prizes!
- Exclusive Interview With The 2018 Galaxy A7 + A9 Designer!