Announced in March at New York, the 2018 Samsung QLED TV range is finally being introduced! Let’s take a look at the 2018 Samsung QLED TV technologies, prices and availability!
The 2018 Samsung QLED TV Technologies
Consumers are always after larger screens, better image quality and hassle-free installations. But to top it off – the new consumer trend includes AI-based technologies, and smartphone connectivity. The 2018 Samsung QLED TV range attempts to address those demands.
Samsung Q Picture Technology
The 2018 Samsung QLED TV range features the new Direct Full Array which uses a panel with zones of smartly controlled backlighting that adjust automatically to deliver deep blacks and pure whites. This reduces blooming and halo effects, and enables deeper contrast, with inky blacks and brilliant whites.
Advanced Anti-Reflection technology ensures that the 2018 Samsung TVs’ spectacular picture quality can be enjoyed from almost any angle, and also helps boost contrast. Aligned with the new products, which include models wider than 55 inches, Q Engine technology automatically upscales on-screen content to UHD levels to further enhance viewers’ immersion.
Samsung Q Style Technology
Samsung’s 2018 QLED TV range will come with Magic Screen – an energy-saving function that allows the TV to elegantly display images, as well as real-time information such as the weather or news. For wall-mounted TVs, Magic Screen can mimic the pattern on the wall behind the TV to create an astonishing visual effect in which the TV blends seamlessly into the wall.
Samsung has lso introduced a simple solution to eliminate cable clutter – the One Invisible Connection, which integrates power cables and data lines that were previously separated – into a single thin cable. Available up to 15 meters, it frees consumers from having to place their TV near data or power outlets.
Samsung Q Smart Technology
The 2018 Samsung QLED TVs are designed to seamlessly connect with SmartThings-compatible devices to offer users even greater control over their home’s smart technology. In addition, users can access a variety of apps on the QLED TVs that they can enjoy at any time through one intuitive menu.
The 2018 Samsung QLED TV Price List
Here are the launch prices for the 2018 Samsung QLED TVs, Smart TVs and accompanying soundbars.
- Samsung Q9F 4K Smart QLED TV (75″) : RM 34,904 / ~US$ 8,752
- Samsung Q9F 4K Smart QLED TV (65″) : RM 18,866 / ~US$ 4,731
- Samsung Q8C 4K Curved Smart TV (65″) : RM 16,980 / ~US$ 4,258
- Samsung Q8C 4K Curved Smart TV (55″) : RM 9,433 / ~US$ 2,115
- Samsung Q7F 4K Smart QLED TV (75″) : RM 31,131 / ~US$ 7,806
- Samsung Q7F 4K Smart QLED TV (65″) : RM 15,093 / ~US$ 3,785
- Samsung Q7F 4K Smart QLED TV (55″) : RM 8,489 / ~US$ 2,129
- Samsung HW-NW700 5.1 Channel Wall-Mounted Soundbar : RM 2,923 / ~US$ 733
- Samsung HW-N650 5.1 Channel Panoramic Soundbar : RM 2,451 / ~US$ 615
- Samsung HW-N550 3.1 Channel Soundbar : RM 1,602 / ~US$ 402
- Samsung HW-N450 2.1 Channel Soundbar : RM 1,225 / ~US$ 307
If you are in the US, here are some purchase links :
- Samsung QN65Q9F 4K Smart QLED TV (65″) : $3,498
- Samsung QN75Q7F 4K Smart QLED TV (75″) : $4,498
- Samsung QN65Q7F 4K Smart QLED TV (65″) : $2,398
- Samsung QN55Q7F 4K Smart QLED TV (55″) : $1,598
- Samsung HW-NW700 5.1 Channel Wall-Mounted Soundbar : $698
- Samsung HW-N650 5.1 Channel Panoramic Soundbar : $418
- Samsung HW-N550 3.1 Channel Soundbar : $318
- Samsung HW-N450 2.1 Channel Soundbar : $198