Did you know that couples can ask for COVID-19 vaccination on the same day?
Find out how to do that, and what are the pros and cons!
Couples Can Ask For COVID-19 Vaccination On Same Day!
Now that Phase 2 of the COVID-19 vaccination programme in Malaysia has kicked off, people are wondering – what if I get a different appointment date from my wife, and vice versa?
If that actually happens, couples have two options :
- you can choose to go separately, or
- you can ask for COVID-19 vaccination on the same day as your spouse
If you prefer to go for your COVID-19 vaccination on the same day as your spouse, you can call the JKJAV hotline 1800-888-828 to make that request.
This was confirmed by National Immunisation Programme Coordinating Minister Khairy Jamaluddin on 19 April 2021.
Untuk pasangan suami isteri terutama warga emas yang telah dapat janji temu pada hari yang berlainan, mereka boleh hubungi talian 1800-888-828 untuk mendapatkan janji temu pada hari yang sama.
Couples Vaccination On Same Or Different Day : Which Is Better?
Most spouses would definitely prefer to receive their COVID-19 vaccination on the same day, especially if they are senior citizens.
Even if their children are returning home to help them, it would be more convenient to send both parents to the COVID-19 vaccination centre at the same time, than two separate days.
However, some couples may choose to go separately for these reasons :
- One of them has to take care of their children at home.
- They are worried that post-vaccination side effects may prevent them from taking care of each other or their children.
- Work commitments or other scheduling issues.
Whatever decisions you make, the most important thing is that you vaccinate yourself as quickly as possible.
The earlier you vaccinate, the earlier you can protect yourself and your family against COVID-19!
Register For Your COVID-19 Vaccination Today!
If you have not already done so, please register for your FREE COVID-19 vaccination through :
- The MySejahtera app – a future update will introduce a button to register for an appointment.
- The Vaksin COVID website.
- The telephone hotline : 1800-888-828
- Manually at health clinics, hospitals and private clinics
- House-to-house registration at targeted rural areas for senior citizens.
Recommended : How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations Kick Off In Malaysia!
- Vaccinated People More Vulnerable To South African Variant?
- Dr. Zhong Nanshan : How To Build Immunity Against COVID?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough : What You Need To Know!
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- Why Healthcare Workers Get Infected After Vaccination?
- Interstate Travel Allowed For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Fact Check : Buka Puasa Picnic Allowed In Putrajaya?
- The Shyama Nair Petition To Stop Sinovac Vaccine Use
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 14 April 2021 Edition!
- Fact Check : China’s Guidelines For Sinovac Vaccine?
- Which COVID-19 Vaccine Should YOU Choose?
- Chinese Vaccine Efficacy Not High? What Are The Facts?
- Autism + Special Needs Q&A With Dr. Rajini Sarvananthan
- China : Was COVID-19 Created In Fort Detrick Bio Lab?
- Did US Supreme Court Overturn Universal Vaccination?
- How To Report Vaccine Side Effects In MySejahtera!
- 25,700 Malaysians Hospitalised For Vaccine Side Effects?
- CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine : What You Need To Know!
- Mount Elizabeth : Doctor’s Severe Vaccine Reaction Is False!
- Did Dr. Ann Tan Get A Stroke From Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Two Doctors Share Their COVID-19 Vaccination Experiences!
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?