Yashik is FREE to download for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Yashik – it’s very simple game with puzzles. You play as a small character who needs to get out of the room.Your task is to find the key card and open the door.
You can create platforms under your feet. Platforms can move or throws up you. Use orange platform to jump across obstacles, yellow platform to move further, and green platform to avoid falling.
- [F] Create a platform
- [W] Jump
- [A] Move left
- [D] Move right
- [R] Restart level
Yashik : How To Get It FREE!
Yashik is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Yashik page.
- Scroll to the Get Yashik section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Yashik Direct Download
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Evil Dead : The Game – How To Get It FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!