The Peugeot 206 WRC 2002 DLC for WRC Generations is FREE to download and keep!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you TELL your friends!
2022 will see the WRC transition to the hybrid era. This is a revolution for the rally world, significantly affecting performance, changing strategies and making drivers and teams adapt.
In terms of gameplay, new mechanics have been integrated to represent the demands of the hybrid engines. In order to win, you have to carefully manage your battery by adapting your engine mapping throughout the special stages you take part in.
As community satisfaction is always a priority , you can now share customised livery and stickers with other players. The best creations will be rewarded and highlighted.
For fans of competition, the new Leagues mode lets players challenge opponents with a similar level online. Finish ahead of your competitors to move up the ladder in the Legends category.
Peugeot 206 DLC for WRC Generations
24 wins, 3 manufacturers’ titles, 2 drivers’ titles… the Peugeot 206 left a big mark in its era and was driven by top drivers such as Marcus Grönholm and Gilles Panizzi.
With WRC Generations, you can get behind the wheel of this iconic car and experience the extreme sensations it was famous for. 4 cylinders, 300hp and 1,230kg.
Peugeot 206 DLC for WRC Generations : How To Get It FREE!
Make sure you follow these steps to get the Peugeot 206 DLC for FREE, by 2 AM on 18 November 2022 (GMT+8).
- Log into your existing Steam account, or create a new account.
- Go to the WRC Generations – Peugeot 206 WRC 2022 DLC page on Steam.
- Click on the Play Game button.
That’s it! This DLC is now in your Steam account, and you can download and install it anytime you want!
Note : This DLC requires the WRC Generations base game (which is not free) to download and install.
- Warhammer : Vermintide 2 – How To Get It FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!