Wildcat Gun Machine is FREE to download and keep for a Limited Time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and tell your friends!
Wildcat Gun Machine
Wildcat Gun Machine is an explosion roller coaster ride! Enter a bullet hell dungeon crawler where you take on hordes of disgusting flesh beasts with a wide variety of guns, giant mech robots, and cute kittens.
BULLET HELL COMBAT
Explore sprawling maze-like dungeons and liberate giant mech robots from demonic elder gods. Enemy encounters are challenging and specifically designed – not randomized – to provide difficult combat puzzles.
GUNS GUNS GUNS
Gear Up – Mow Down – Get Killed – Retaliate!
Over 40 gun types to choose from. Each has their own unique features like auto-aim bullets, long-range laser beams or exploding rounds with a huge blast radius.
Super abilities that disintegrate everything on the screen!
Character upgrades to suit the player’s gameplay style. Players wanting a more forgiving difficulty can increase the times they’re able to respawn, while speedrunners can upgrade their movement speed and improve their dash skill.
- Bullet Hell shooter
- Over 40 gun types
- Epic set-piece boss battles
- Skill upgrades to suit your playstyle
- Unique 2D art style
- Monster closet combat puzzles
- Hand crafted, consistent experience
Wildcat Gun Machine : How To Get It FREE!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this game for FREE by 11 PM (GMT+8) on 16 December 2022!
- Go to the Epic Games Store.
- Log into your Epic Games Store account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Wildcat Gun Machine page in the Epic Games Store.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
- Gravity Den : How To Get This Game For FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!