You can now get a FREE Warhammer 40,000 game, and the Warhammer Skulls 2023 goodie pack!
Find out how to get them FREE, and make sure you TELL your friends!
SUBSCRIBE to our Google News feed, Facebook page or Telegram channel to get these updates quickly!
Warhammer Skulls 2023 : FREE Game + Goodie Pack!
In conjunction with the Warhammer Skulls 2023 live event, you can now get Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40,000, as well as the Warhammer Skulls 2023 goodie pack, which consists of:
- Skull Festival 2023 wallpapers x 11
- Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus wallpapers x 22
- Warhammer Underworld wallpapers x 11
- A World Eaters Sampler from Black Library
- Discount offer vouchers for Warhammer products
For those who are not familiar with Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40,000, here is its official description:
Set in the turbulent universe of Game Workshop’s Warhammer 40,000 EPIC, Final Liberation allows you to lead the Imperial campaign in Volistad as Lord Commander Militant.
Having eaten five Astropaths en-route to their new stations, Ork Warboss Skroll of the Evil Sunz clan is visited with (demented?) dreams of grandeur and conquest and launches a full-scale WAAAGH! on the Imperial colony of Volistad. With the might of the Bad Moons, the rapacious Evil Sunz and the Orkiest of all clans, the Goffs, at his disposal, Skroll quickly swept aside the defences of Volistad and took control of the planet.
Leading an army of Ultramarines and Imperial guard, you must retake the system and cleanse it of the foul alien by completing missions and annihilating the Ork forces. Though the Emperor protects you, you must remain vigilant, for like all Orks, Skroll loves fitin’, so he and his forces will take you to the last man and space marine. Only supreme tactics and precise execution will allow you to reclaim Volistad in the name of the Emperor.
SSI, the masterminds behind the Five Star General Series’, bring their Midas touch to the Warhammer 40,000 world in the first ever video-game adaption of the EPIC table-top game. With over 85 unit types, this addition to the 40k franchise brings the vastness and depth of an EPIC-style battle to your PC, allowing you greater selection and customisation over your army. This, along with the multiple scenarios and battlefronts to fight from, will keep your strategic mind on edge for hours on end.
- Turn-based strategy with full army customisation and mission deployment
- Lead your army into battle and co-ordinate attacks and stratagem against the Skroll and his forces
- Comprehensive encyclopedia covers the forces of the Warhammer Epic 40,000 universe — which includes over 85 unit types to select and control!
- Campaign play featuring over 30 scenarios
Warhammer Skulls 2023 : How To Get FREE Game + Goodie Pack!
Follow these steps to get Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40,000 + goodie pack for FREE on GOG before 9 PM (GMT+8), 28 May 2023 :
- Log into your existing GOG account, or create a new account.
- Go to the GOG main page and scroll down until you see the giveaway banner.
- Click on the green Add to library button.
That’s it! You now have the Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40,000 + the Warhammer Skulls 2023 goodie pack in your account, and can install them anytime you want.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Latest List Of FREE Steam Games + DLCs!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!