Unreal Gold is FREE for a limited time from GOG.com! Yes, the classic FPS game! Grab it while it’s FREE for the next 32 hours! And don’t forget to SHARE this news!
Unreal Gold is the 1998 classic first-person shooter game from Epic Games! Go down memory lane with Unreal Gold!
- Over 47 eye-popping single player missions.
- 20 multiplayer levels with 5 different game types.
- An arsenal of over 13 deadly weapons…all guaranteed giblet action.
- Includes the original Unreal game and its expansion – Return to Na Pali
- Includes all of the latest Unreal enhancements and technical improvements.
- Special graphical and performance enhancements for the latest 3D cards.
Free?! What’s The Catch?
It is yours to download and play, forever and ever, and you need not pay GOG a single cent.
The only catch is that you must register a GOG.com account. Unlike Origin though, you don’t have to use their GOG Galaxy client to install and play the game. This is because GOG games are DRM-free! GOG Galaxy is still a very useful client to install, because it helps keep your games updated.
Other than that – there is really no catch. It’s a great deal.
How Long Will You Own The Game?
Once you add MDK to your GOG account, it belongs to you forever and ever. You can download it whenever you want and play.
Why Is GOG Doing This?
Simple – to get you to register with them, and check out the DRM-free games they are offering in their store. They will also get to send you notifications on new games or promotions, and who knows – you might buy an extra game or two from them? 😀
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Home