Unity of Command : Stalingrad Campaign is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Unity of Command : Stalingrad Campaign
Unity of Command is an innovative and refreshing operational-level wargame that covers the entire 1942/43 Stalingrad Campaign on the Eastern Front. Playable from both the Axis and Soviet perspective, it strives to recreate the strategy, the forces involved and the general tension of that crucial period in World War II.
Experience the highly fluid, enormously large battles of maneuver in a turn-based strategy setting. Take command in this mobile, back-and-forth sort of war where logistics and poor weather are often the decider, and defeat and victory are sometimes just a mile, or a day, apart.
Unity of Command : How To Get It Free!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this game for FREE, by 10 PM UTC on August 29, 2023!
- Go to the Unity of Command page on Fanatical.
- Tick the check box for Please subscribe me to Fanatical’s Email Newsletter.
- Click on the orange Add to Cart button.
- In your cart, click on the orange Proceed To Checkout button.
- You will be asked to log into your existing Fanatical account, or create a new account
- Once you log into Fanatical, the game will be added to your account, with the message “Your Order Is Complete”.
- Click on the View Order and Keys button.
- Click on the Reveal Key button next to Hotshot Racing. You have until June 3, 2023 to redeem this key.
- Click on the Redeem on Steam button.
- Sign into your Steam account, if you have not already done so.
- Tick the “I agree to the terms of the Steam Subscriber Agreement” check box, and click Continue.
That’s it! Unity of Command : Stalingrad Campaign is now in your Steam account!
* Please note that this free offer is NOT VALID for these regions: Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Hong Kong, India, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Macedonia, Morocco, Myanmar, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uruguay, Vietnam
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Latest List of FREE Steam Games + DLCs
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Support Tech ARP!