Under The Moon – a platformer-riddle game – is FREE to download and keep!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you TELL your friends!
SUBSCRIBE to our Google News feed, Facebook page or Telegram channel to get these updates quickly!
Under The Moon
Under the Moon is an indie adventure – riddle game. If you’re a riddle enthusiast you will have lots of fun while solving riddles in game while experiencing the stylized graphics, ambient soundtracks (which are exclusive for the level that you’re in) and mellow atmosphere. Join Ali Kemal on his fantastic journey on the path of true love!
- More than 100+ riddles.
- Playable 6 Map ( Turkey, China, Russia, Egypt, Germany, Scotland )
Under The Moon : How To Get It FREE!
Follow these steps to get this game for FREE on GOG before 9 PM (GMT+8), 1 May 2023 :
- Log into your existing GOG account, or create a new account.
- Go to the GOG main page and scroll down until you see the giveaway banner.
- Click on the green Add to library button.
That’s it! You now have Under The Moon in your account, and can install it anytime you want.
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Latest List Of FREE Steam Games + DLCs!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!