Tunche – an action adventure game – is FREE to download and keep for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you TELL your friends!
SUBSCRIBE to our Google News feed, Facebook page or Telegram channel to get these updates quickly!
Tunche is a charming, hand-drawn beat’em up hack and slash game with roguelike elements. Travel through 4 worlds, each filled with unique enemies, bosses, challenges, and stories.
Play In Co-Op
Play solo or join up to 3 of your friends in a local co-op session to uncover the mystery of the forest and the secrets of Tunche!
Find Your Own Playstyle
Choose one of the five unique characters: Rumi, the sorceress, Pancho the musician, Qaru the bird boy, Nayra the warrior & Hat Kid from the highly acclaimed A Hat In Time.
Master The Different Skills
To overcome the evil beasts of Amazonian forests you will have to learn the skills and ultimate abilities, that will take you further through the story with each playthrough.
Tunche : How To Get It FREE!
Make sure you follow these steps to get this game for FREE before 11 PM (GMT+8) on 6 April 2023!
- Go to the Epic Games Store.
- Log into your Epic Games Store account, or create a new account.
- Go to the Tunche page in the Epic Games Store.
- Click on the Get button.
- In the checkout page, click Place Order.
That’s it! It is now added to your Epic Games account, and you can download and install it anytime after this.
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 35 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 29 March 2023 List!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!
Go Back To > Gaming | Software | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!