TowerFall Ascension – an archery combat game – is FREE for a VERY limited time!
Find out how to get TowerFall Ascension for FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
If you missed this, well, next time join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
TowerFall Ascension is FREE for a Limited Time!
TowerFall Ascension is the definitive version of the hit archery combat game. It’s a 4-player local party game centering around hilarious, intense versus matches.
The core mechanics are simple and accessible, but hard to master and combat is fierce. Loot treasure chests for game-changing power-ups, master the art of catching arrows out of the air, or descend on your foes and stomp them into submission.
TowerFall is best played competitively with friends, cross-legged on the floor within punching distance of each other.
New in Ascension is the 1- or 2-player co-op Quest mode. Players work together, fighting off a variety of monsters and enemy archers across the land of TowerFall. It’s a new adventure to explore when you don’t have more friends handy to square off against.
- 1- or 2-player co-op Quest mode
- 50 additional Versus arenas, for a total of 120 unique maps
- More game-changing power-ups, such as Drill Arrows that burrow through walls
- 4 new unlockable, playable archers, for a total of 8
- A huge list of variants to customize your matches – a total of 75 ways to mix things up
- Plenty of hidden secrets and surprises to discover with your friends
TowerFall Ascension Comes With Dark Work Expansion!
Enigmatic portals open to four new battlegrounds across TowerFall’s twisted alternate reality. Fight aboard legendary ghost ship The Amaranth, across the murky bogs of Dreadwood, or through the crumbling halls of Darkfang.
Enter Cataclysm, an all-consuming vortex where levels shift into unique layouts with every match. Murder your friends with new game-changing arrow types and variants.
Team up to challenge the all-new Dark World Mode – a co-op campaign for 1-4 players. Battle your way to hideous boss monsters, and face the brutal challenge of the added Legendary difficulty mode.
Expand your roster of playable fighters with the undead pirate Vainglorious Ghoul and 9 more alternate archers. Dark World also adds a powerful level creation tool, allowing players to create and share their own new Versus towers.
TowerFall Ascension : How To Get It Free!
From now until 22 December 2019, TowerFall Ascension will be free to download and keep from the Epic Games store.
All you have to do is sign up for an Epic Games account, and add it to your account! It’s that simple!
Why Is Epic Games Doing This?
Simple – to get you to register with them, and check out the games they are offering in their store.
They will also get to send you notifications on new games or promotions, and who knows – you might buy an extra game or two from them?
Recommended Reading[adrotate group=”2″]
- UberSoldier II : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- EVE Online Invasion Starter Pack – Get It FREE!
- 2019 F1 Esports Season Hits Record 5.8 Million Views!
- ROG Phone 2 : How To Turn On 90Hz / 120Hz Refresh Rate!
- Minecraft Gets FREE Way of the Bee Map!
- ASUS ROG Phone 2 vs Black Shark 2 PRO : Who Wins?
- POSTAL : Classic and Uncut Is FREE! Get It Now!
- POSTAL 2 : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Draw Slasher – Get This Game FREE For A Limited Time!
- Ascension to the Throne : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- The Wolf Among Us : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Crab Dub – Find Out How To Get This Game For FREE!
- Wasteland 2 Director’s Cut – Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition Tech Report!
- Making History : Get This WW2 Game For FREE!
- The Deed Is FREE For A Limited Time! Get It Now!
- Minion Masters + Crystal Conquest : Get Them FREE!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening For DirectX, Vulkan + OpenGL
- Quake II RTX : What NVIDIA Changed In New Version 1.2!
- Deathgarden : BLOODHARVEST is now FREE!
- Learn How To Add ReShade Filters To GeForce Experience!
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX SUPER : Everything You Need To Know!
- HyperX Alloy FPS Pro Mechanical TKL Keyboard Review!
- SYNCED : Off-Planet – Everything On Tencent’s PvPvE Game!
- The Two Colonels DLC for Metro Exodus Details Confirmed!
- Minecraft Ray Tracing : Everything You Need To Know!
- Watch Dogs : Legion – Everything You Need To Know!
- NVIDIA Gamescom 2019 : Ray Tracing Trailers + Showcase!
- Control : What You Need To Game With Ray-Traced Graphics!
- Call of Duty : Modern Warfare Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- Vampire Bloodlines 2 – First Ray Tracing Trailer + Showcase!
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX SUPER : Everything You Need To Know!
Go Back To > Games + Gaming | Software | Home